Our Stage! Trapping Wonderland Skit (OHSHS)

Destiny (Tamaki Skips on set) HARURIIIIIIII!!!! Come out my precious Daughter!!!”

Fenris (Hikaru? Or Kaoru walk in with him)

Marcy (on set, Being doted on by Benibara)”Senpai!!! I’m not your daughter! Please quit calling me that!!!”

Destiny (on set, Seeing Benibara on Haruhi, Shock face) “Haruhi! What is going on here?”

Ashley? (Benibara, smirks) “We are asking this Young maiden if she would like to come Join the Zuka club at  St. Lobelia's Girl Academy. HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER COVER UP HER WOMANLY FIGURE, IF SHE HAS ONE…” (looks her up and down, turns back to Tamaki) “…WITH MALE’S CLOATHES!!!?!?!?!?! SHE WOULD LOOK SOOO MUCH BETTER IN OUR SCHOOL UNIFORM!” (runs off set carrying Haruhi)

Destiny (Falls to his knees) “NOOOOO!!! MY PRECIOUS HARUHI!! TAKEN FROM ME BY A TRANS GENDER MONSTER!!!” (Whiney cry, hands on face, yells out) “HARUHI!!!!!”

Fenris (kneels down by Tamaki) “Uh, Boss? We’re not just gonna let her take her to St. Lobelia’s are we? I mean we gotta try something to get her to stay right?”

Destiny (head shoots up) “aha! I got it! The perfect plan! Fallow my lead!” (runs off set excitedly leaving H/K behind)

Fenris (to the audience/camera) “Great!  What’s this bimbos plan now?” (sarcastically, then turns to the direction Tamaki ran off in) “HEY BOSS WAIT UP!!!”

(Cam cuts to a door or a door on stage)

Fenris (off stage/set) “HEY BOSS! WHERED YOU GO?!” (Walks on stage and opens the door) “Hey boss? Where are…”(eyes go wide and covers his mouth)

Destiny (comes on stage in a dress and heavy make-up) “what do u think? Perfect plan right?” (Idiotic smirk)

Fenris (bursts out laughing and falls to the floor) “B…B…Boss.. ahahaha… What What are you wearing? Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!”

Destiny (looks down at the dress) “a dress?”

Fenris “WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!”

Destiny (crosses his arms) “because the reason Haruhi wants to leave us is because she wants more girl time right? So if we show off our more…” (fans self with fan batting eyes)”…Feminine side… she might consider staying with the host club!”

Fenris: (laughing looking up at Tamaki) “A-And you call US YOUR homo-sexual supporting cast!!!!! Ahahaha ahahaha!!!!”

Destiny (attacks H/K Blushing) “Why You!!!!”

(cuts to Haruhi’s face looking horrified, then cuts to Tamaki and H/K in dresses batting there eyes, cuts to Benibara staring at them, cuts to Haruhi)

Marcy (suddenly starts laughing her head off) “you guys are dressed up like ladys!!!!!!!!!!!!”

(End)