Ice And Dark (Second Hand Of Time) One Shot

Ice and Dark

Once upon a time, there was a boy, his name is, Eliot. He was born to a noble family, he is the son of the feudal lord. He grew up with Freedert and Kyle, who were peasants. Although, they are different, although...they come from different family backgrounds, they were the best of friends.

As time goes by, as they grew up to adulthood, Eliot and Freedert, fell in love with each other. Their love is so strong, they didn't notice, a pair of eyes in the dark corner, a pair of eyes, full of jealousy and hatred.

There was a war, and Eliot, as the son of the feudal lord, he have to go off to war, to the battlefield. Before he left, he entrusted the safety of Freedert, to his best friend, Kyle. He promised that he will protect her, with his life and send Eliot away. Eliot was relieved, he did not see, the hatred in his friend's eyes...

Kyle was madly in love with Freedert. He was so madly in love with her; he hated his best friend, Eliot. He had love Freedert for a very long time, secretly. He loves her, and he hates him, and the hatred and bitterness, had grown with time.

And thus,

Kyle made a devil's wish upon The Second Hand of Time.

"Please! Stop Eliot's Time!"

That wish came true,

Eliot was shot down by an arrow during the war, an arrow that pierces through his heart. For those who had witnessed it, the arrow looks more like a giant hand on the clock...

Eliot died.

The dreaded news was quickly spread through the small town, and soon, it reaches Freedert. In grief, she rushes to the cathedral, where the Second Hand of Time lay, waiting. 

She made a wish.

"Please give my time to him."

Kyle had never thought that, because of his wish, he will lose his only love.

Eliot woke up in the battlefield, among those who are dead. It was deadly quiet, all he can hear, is mournful cawing of the crows.

The war, has already ended.

He walked back, slowly, back to that little town. He walked back, as though guided by something, invisible. He walked to that cathedral, now lay in ruins, he walked to his beloved Freedert, now cold and lifeless.

Gone…

He wept.

"If her time still works in my life, please return this life to her."

It was Eliot's last wish, he plunged himself with the sword, the sword which Freedert blessed for his safety.

He sacrifices himself...for her.

Although, The Second Hand of Time accepted that last wish, she cannot rewind the time, which had already stopped.

Eliot fell beside the body of his beloved Freedert, his sword shimmering with light...

The Wedge of Time…

note:i don't own this story ,

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Ice And Dark (Second Hand Of Time) One Shot 🎉