Encounter!!!

In a near distance away from what is known as the Northern District, a hover craft approached, carrying 3 passengers. Within this hovercraft lied a young lady and two boys. Each were from the sacred clan known as the Monchorso Family. Although they were very young, they were known greatly throughout the four districts. The girl went by the name Xenia and the other two passenger were Zayne and Maric. These names were not their actual names but they used it to hide their true identities which are: Tsyiomi, Jake, and Mike Monchorso.

While in the hover craft, Xenia would reach for some sparkling wine and sipped slowly as her cousins messed with their head-sets. Her purple eyes glanced out the window and then back to her cousins. Without hesitation, Xenia closed her eyes. In seconds she would open then only to speak a few of words.

"We have arrived..." she said as she then pressed a button that was near where she sat.

Her cousin would then placed their head-sets up and then nodded their heads as they waited, patiently. The hover craft eventually came to an abrupt stop as a man sat on the gates that surrounded the entire Northern District. He wore the royal attire from the Rakurai clan -the noble family of the North- and carried a sword that was as long as his body. The Rakurai clan were known for their speed and use of weaponry. One day the clan was eradicated for reasons unknown, leaving him as the only one to inherit the throne. As he saw the hovercraft approach, he leaped down and pointed his oversized blade towards the hovercraft.

"What business do you have here?" the man asked as he threw his swords over his shoulder, holding it there.

There was complete silence and the only thing that could be heard was the wind blowing. Xenia smirked and then opened the door of the hovercraft and stepped out, leaving her cousins in the craft. She slowly tilted her head a little bit and spoke firmly and blunt.

"Put that sword away before someone gets hurt," Xenia spoke demandingly.

"Okay, I'm going to ask you this again. What business do you have here?" Seriousness can be seen in his eyes, but his body seems at ease.

"What business do you think I have here?" Her purple eyes cut through the wind as she stared directly at the young man. Her body seem lifeless yet it took a few steps forward towards the guy.

Not caring that she had advanced towards him, he switched his focus on the two spiritual energies coming from the hovercraft. Xenia noticed where he was looking and slightly placed her guard up.

"So you brought others. This should be fun," the man spoke, eager to do battle with the newcomers.

"Don't even try it," Xenia spoke firmly.

"So, who ever is in there must mean a lot to you," he said while he dug his blade into the ground.

"...."

"Well, whatever the reason, I can't let you pass. I would advise you to leave and take those two with you. "

"Try and stop me." Xenia said as she kept walking and then went into a sprint as she progressed forward. She held out her hand causing water to appear all around her body from her surrounding area. Still he stood there motionless. She began to glow and as she gotten inches away, she leaped into the air kicking her right foot downward, sending blades of water towards him.

He looked up at Xenia and a few words escaped his lips. "I warned her." When the blades of water came for him, he stood completely still almost as if he had surrendered. Once her attack came into striking range, it suddenly dispersed.

"What just happened?" She wondered.

"They don't call me "Rapid Blade Thanatos" for nothing." He said with a smug look on his face.