Chapter 1: Revamp

Yata simply whizzes past bystanders on his skateboard. The light summer breeze sweeps through the tenor like thoughts in a stray mind. He unconsciously dodges pedestrians as he makes his way back to Homra. The streets are filled with the boisterous noises of car horns and barking dogs.

   He comes to an abrupt stop to check his watch. Tatara said for him to be back by 12 o'clock. So he had some time left.
Instantaneously a hand reaches out and grabs Yata into a secluded space behind the convenience store he'd stopped in front of. Yata roughly snatches away and balls his fist."Oi, bastard! What the-?!" Upon realising who it is he grows calmer. Yet he's still just as angry.

  "Damn you!", Yata says through gritted teeth."What were you thinking bringing me here like that you monkey bastard?!"

   Fushimi sighs in annoyance. His voice a serine wave compared to Yata's. "Would you have come if I didn't?" He turned his head dotingly towards Yata. Fushimi's endeavour making him redden. His eyes were hidden under his glasses which cast a blinding glimmer from the bright sun. "What do you want. I don't have all day you know."
Fushimi pulls out a a piece of paper from his uniform jacket.

  "Misaki-." Yata's eyes scowl Fushimi hopelessly. Fushimi hands him the perfectly folded tan piece of paper."What do I do with this?!" Yata's tone becoming more irate with the passing seconds. Fushimi says nothing while calmly walking pass and onto the crowded sidewalk.

"Open it when you get to the bar or whatever ."

~•~

   Yata lets out a rather loud tsk and balls up the paper. Angrily shoving it in his pocket.
He continues to murmur insults until he reaches the bar entrance.
"Yata," A voice softly beckoned."Don't be so loud." Tatara gingerly raises his eyebrows. "Tch, fine." He says, eyebrows merged as he kicks up his skateboard and walks to a stool in front of the Tatara. He sits down, letting out an upsetting exhale. Tatara leans against the counter and looks at Yata until he raises his head.

  "Yata?" Yata looks over to the shop door and then back to Tatara.
"Nothing. I'm going out. Be back in a minute." He places his skateboard under the pit of his arm and hastily walks out of the bar.

   About a short distance from the shop he stops at a park. The atmosphere is strange almost matinee. He plops down at an old rusty bench and retrieved the paper from his pocket.
The paper doesn't specify anything except telling Yata to meet up with Fushimi at the post stop in front of their old middle school.

   After skimming the paper Yata sees a row of hearts with Fushimi's name above them.
His face flushes profoundly.
"Tch! What-?!" He abruptly arises from the bench crumbling the paper and hesitantly tossing it to the ground.