Chapter 1: Jungkook's Introduction.

~Jungkook's POV~
"Jungkook! Jungkook! Let's play with the others!" The boy shouted

"What? The others?"

"Yeah! Bangtan boys!" The boy exclaimed.

"Bangtan boys... Yeah!" I smiled.

Bangtan boys. The group this boy and I had formed in elementary.

It was like a little group just to do what we want. We all danced and sang too...

But I don't remember who they are... I left them.

I only remember the group, not the people in the group. Not even the boy who was my best friend then.

~~~~
"Jungkook! Get over here!" My mother screamed at me.

"What is it, eomma?" I could smell the alcohol from her breath.

"I got a call from your teacher, you were misbehaving with you little group again!" She tugged on my ear pretty hard.

"Ow!" I started tearing up.

"Let him go!" I would hear my big brother shout before my mom hit me.

I didn't get along with my parents at all. They were alcoholics. They were violent when they drank.

My brother would try to help me but that didn't help... My brother never got abused though. My parents just hated me.

"Jungkook! Start packing! We are leaving!" My father had yell one day.

"I'm meeting --- at the park later, though." I couldn't remember the boy's name, still.

"I don't care, we are going! I got a new job and you and your brother are transferring schools!" My father dragged me to my room to start packing.

That boy... I couldn't remember the last memory I had of him. All I remember is, I didn't want to leave. I never saw that boy again.

And I lived a life with parents who abused me. That boy... Will I ever see him again?

I jolted up awake. It was the same dream I had often. It was the dream of my past.

"Jungkook, do you have your stuff packed?" My brother asked me. Once again, my family was moving.

"Yeah, I do." I told him, kind of in a daze.

"Great, I'll help you." We got all our stuff and packed it into the moving truck.

"Appa, where are we moving to anyway?" I asked my father.

He ignored me. He rarely talks to me when he's sober. I got into the car and turned on my music through my headphones. This sucks. I had thought to myself.

While we were on the way, all of a sudden my headphones get yanked out of my ear.

"Jungkook, I've been calling your name. I need you to write a list of stuff we need down." My mom had told me.

"Why not get Junghyun to do it, he's been doing nothing the whole time." I talked back.

"He behaves well unlike you, and I don't want to bother him." Wow, playing favorites again. She gave me a pen and a paper and I started jolting down words.

Finally, after torture of being with my mom and her nagging me to be a good boy, we arrived at the house.

I looked at it, no way... It was the same house I lived in during most of my elementary years.

Would I see that boy again?

We unpacked and my dad just threw my new uniform on my bed without a word and left.

I heard a knock on my door, "What is it?" I asked.

"Dad told me to tell you that school starts tomorrow, so go to bed early." I heard Junghyun's voice.

"I got it, I got it." Sometimes I got an attitude towards my brother, but it didn't bother him.

After a few seconds of silence, I heard another knock.

"I said I got it." I raised my voice just a little.

Right then, my mom bursted into my room, "Don't talk to me like that!" She hit me. Great, that'll cause another bruise. Maybe I've gotten used to it and I won't get bruises anymore.

I flinched when she hit me and my eyes watered from the pain. "Sorry, sorry. I thought you were Junghyun." I said in pain.

"You shouldn't talk to your brother like that. Go to bed right now." With that, she left. Was that all she wanted?

The next day came by and my brother and I walked to school together. He was walking to his university while I was walking to my new high school.

"Well, now I have a house close to my college. Sorry, you had to start a new school." Junghyun apologized.

"It's fine..." I arrived at my new school and waved goodbye to my brother.

I found out where my room was and walked into it. I got introduced to the class and sat in my spot.

"Jungkook, please go to the teacher's office right now to find out who will be helping you learn about this school." My new teacher came up to me to tell me.

I nodded and stood up, walking out of the classroom.

There was a boy standing in there. Was that who was supposed to be showing me around?

"Hello." He gave a bright smile. "I'm Kim Seokjin, I'm a third year and I'm supposed to help you. You're a first year, right?" He said.

I nodded.

Kim Seokjin.... That's a familiar name, but from where?

NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 1 VOTE AND 1 COMMENT! BUT PLEASE MORE PEOPLE VOTE AND COMMENT, THANKS!!