Chapter 1// The Guy With The Blue Hair

Warning~ There is violent scenes in this chapter. Warning if you don't like these type DO NOT READ!

Cut, and cut, and cut. I sigh and walk to the bathroom washing the blood off my wrist. Is it bad that I love the pain...seeing the red liquid flow down my wrist in the pipes of the sink? I love feeling the blood rush, the feeling of me getting stronger every second but yet even weaker.
    I walk back to my blue bed plopping down on it while letting a sigh escape from my lips. I grab my phone scrolling through my FaceBook feed. After I'm done I get up and start to go down to my kitchen to make homemade nachos! I eat the nachos, I go to my couch and turn on a marathon of a show called Once Upon A Time.
   Once I finally fall asleep after watching all of it, my door bell rings. Who in the heck is ringing my door bell at 2:00 am?! I very lazily pry myself with my heavy, red blanket off the big, comfy couch. I look at my Persian cat which is meowing at the
door, acting like a dog. I finally get to the door and open it. Someone in a black hood just looked at me....they seemed to have very bright, blue hair.

"You're coming with me..." was all the monotone voice said. The next thing I knew I hit the cold, tile floor and everything went pitch black.
   When I woke up everything was black around me. Maybe some blue and red blots in places but that's it. I tried to get out of the strong chains wrapped around me, but they didn't budge. I hear a slight laughter in the distance. The mysterious guy comes out of the shadows and I look at him scared. Right in front of me was the most innocent yet violent guy I've ever seen the past of.

A/N:
Hello! This is my first book! I hope you like it! This is written on my IPhone, so I apologize for any mistakes! Bye!!! See you next chapter!