chapter 1

Hilo I'm not ganna do one of those introductions or sneak peaks of part of the story. Some writers like doing those I personally get annoyed most of the time. Because cliffhangers man they suck. Any who. Enjoy the story book novel whateva.

*****************

"H Hi"
I look up and turn towards the Quite voice of the speaker. He's a tall guy, tall enough to make me feel short. He's also lean and lanky with a little bit of muscle but not bulky. His light longish blond hair was covering his face and eyes a little bit. Not in the emo kind of way but just long enough to go in his face. He has a lip piercing which kinda surprised me because of his shy dimenor. He is wearing comfy looking jeans and a dark gray t-shirt. He has a chain running from one of his front belt loops to his back pocket, probably for his wallet. He clears his throat and I look up to him and he has rather beautiful metallic gray eyes.

"Hi. What's your name?" I say calmly and friendly.

He looks a little nervous when he answers " um I'm mason. I'm new and I don't know where the hell I'm going. Would you mind helping me? No one is on campus yet."

Placing my book mark and closing the book I get up from the ground. " well good sir. You have found the library. And school doesn't start for another 45 mins hence the vacant hallways. Now do you have your schedule or any place you have to be?"

"Um the office? I don't have my schedule yet." awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okie dokie. walk this way " walking in the direction of the office as I say this. "Oh and my name is Luce by the way."

Mason gallows me as I walk not really caring if he catches up or not. Which he does surprisingly and he even continues to keep up with my fast pace.

" so Luce? Is that short for something?"

"As a matter of fact it is. But ... I can't tell you or if have to kill you." I look over at him and wink. Once at the office I take him to the blonde perky bitchy women who takes care of the schedules and parents and blah blah blah. All I know is she does not like me. Feeling bored I lean against the wall and pick at me fingernails. They were never long to begin with, I tried growing them out but they annoyed me and I kept scratching everyone.

"Okay. I got it." he says shyly.

"Okay. You want to go find your classes?" not moving from my spot against the wall I ask him.

"Sure?" is he positive about anything? Ugh I'm being a bitch aren't i? Ugh need to stop that if I want to actually have a friend for once.

Taking his schedule I scan it so start walking in the direction of his first class.