Two

Hi hope u like did a little twist plot here;)
~jacqueline
_________________________________
Seeing her run to Matt like that filled me up with anger.was I jealous?of course I was,Matt knew I liked her since the beginning.i totally ignored him the rest of the day.i also didn't talk to Cass.i felt bad she did seem sad that I didn't talk to her.but whatever I don't want to let my anger out on her.so I think I should just stay away u til matt cools it with the flirting.we had a mini party,invited O2L,friends.i drank a couple.i then walked over to the bathroom and saw Madison kissing Matt??!!what!i pulled them apart and screamed in Madison's face.JUST CAUSE HES DRUNK DOSNT MEAN U CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE!!i know matts drunk so I shouldn't even be mad at him.but Madison she doesn't drink,she's under age.she started crying and ran into jacks arms.i walked to Matt and asked him what he was doing.he just laughed and tried kissing me a couple times.yup he's drunk.i went and got a drink.i turned then I felt something hard connect to my jaw.i fell backwards than got immediately up.WTF!!i yelled it was Jack.WHY WERE U SCREAMING AT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!he yelled at me.i pushed him back,UR LITTLE SLUTTY GF RIGHT THERE WAS KISSING MATT!!!i yelled spitting at Madison.she rolled her eyes.he got mad again and punched me a couple of times.i got over him and punched his face multiple times.CAM?!!cam!!!i felt someone pulling me back.i pushed whoever was tryin to hold me back down.i heard a loud thud.i turned and it we Cass lyin there.she must have hit the table.Cass!!???i picked her up and ran outside.CASS!!??plz I'm sorry.i put her in the car and started driving.i took her into the emergency room and they immediately took her.i cried to myself.what did I just do.i also couldn't call anyone rn.its midnight and everyone is drunk.wait Nash.he left to go pick up the twins.i pulled out my phone and failed his number.yeah?Bro get to the hospital now!!cass...!!what!!he hung up and I waited for him to arrive.
((Nash POV))
Cam just called me and told me your sister is in the hospital.WHAT!??they both screamed.what happen?!!!i focused on the road.Ethan called his parents.
((Cass POV))
I was talking to Sammy when I heard loud screaming and loud thuds and the sound of punching.i ss ai w cam bs I eating the shit outa Jack.i ran over and I was tried to pull cam back.he pushed me against the table I hit hard.all I remember seeing was cam crying and saying sorry.then everything went black.
<<when I woke up
I looked around and I was in a hospital room?i tried getting up.but the pain hurt I looked down and saw about 8 guys sleeping the floor.wtf?i got outa the bed and walked over the bathroom.i took the hospital dress off and admired my body.i had cuts all over my stomach and thighs.i didn't know why.i broke down crying.why am I here!!??I keep asking myself.i yell that lat part and punch the mirror.my hands hurt with pain,but felt good.i crawled into a little ball and cried.cass?cass?cassity?i heard my name over and over again.
Someone then lifted me and I hugged them not even knowing who they are.cassity!!??i look over the guys shoulder that I was hugging see my brothers.i immediately hug them and ask them what going on.
Later that day}}
So Cameron and Jack were-as nush,I mean Nash,idk.was explaining Ethan told him it was best not to tell me.tell me what?What happen!i want to know!i whined.it best if u take a nap,I turned to see a brown eyed bow that looked a lot like Justin bieber.i rolled my eyes and walked to my room...wait where tf am I?i don't live here do I?i walked down the Hall and ran into a tall,very very hot guy.he had brown hair spiked to the front.he was wearing a red shirt with black jeans.He looked really sad too.i could tell the way his eyes looked distanced.are u okay?i simply asked.he mumbled something.okay..?um can u tell me we're I'm aloud to take a nap?i smiled.he laughed.i was confused.He then opened a room door,I walked in and there was a big king bed in the middle.there were Christmas lights over it hanging down.i turned and nodded my head for him to leave he smiled and left.i looked around their was a big window and the right side with a long desk.it had papers and scripts,for rehearsals?there was a big closet,it had a bunch of posters and pictures.i was in some of them.i smiled at how the people looked so happy to be around me.now everyone is mad and sad.idk why.theyi smiled at how the people looked so happy to be around me.now everyone is mad and sad.idk why.they won't tell me.i than laid down on the bed and quickly fell asleep.
I woke up got dressed and walked outside.the houses looked strange.like I remember them or something.then I saw a little girl curled up into a little ball.sobbing?no crying.i ran toward her and picked her.she wouldn't look up.i keep asking her what's wrong.she wouldn't awnser or look at me still.she then pointed at a house in the corner of the street.is that where u live?i asked softly.she looked up.she had beautiful dark brown eyes, and a nose curved to the tip perfectly.i took her by the hand and walked over to the house.i knocked so many times.no one awnsered.i opened it and heard noises upstairs.i walked up the stairs one by one.i finally got to a room door and opened it,there was a man holding a gun.a lady laid there dead,blood all over.the little girl ran over to her mom i am guessing.but before anything a felt a sharp sting on my shoulder.i looked at the little girl there she laid holding her shoulder in pain too?i cried out and scream at the top of my lungs.