They don't understand

"Ugh, fûck!"
Right when Chanel came home from school she ran upstairs to her room. To her bathroom to be exact. She turned on her shower and took off her clothes. In only a few seconds she stood under the hot water, "God, I love showers" As she was covering her body in a delicious smelling body gel, her mother came in her room. "Chanel, where are you, are you in the shower?" "Yeah mom, I am" "Hurry up a bit, okay?"

After twenty minutes Chanel was lying on her bed, on her stomach with her feet in the air. As she was scrolling down her Instagram TL, her mom came in. Chanel took her earplugs out of her ears. "Mom," Chanel sat up straight on her bed. Her mother sat down on the edge of Chanel's well made bed. Her mother stroke a hand over the sheet and looked up at her daughter. Chanel was a pretty young lady, with thick brown hair and a petite, beautiful body. She has big brown eyes and a sharp jawline. "What's for dinner?" Chanel asked. "Um, I don't know yet.. Chanel you.." Her mother started, while Chanel lied herself down on her back and closed her eyes "Mom, I'm having such bad cramps" She said as she put her hands on her stomach. Her mother tilted her head a little. Chanel opened her eyes and grabbed her phone. Her mother got up from the bed and walked to the door. She got out of her daughter's room, "Chanel," her daughter looked up from her phone screen, "You look beautiful" she said before closing the door. Chanel rose her eyebrows and made a confused face. "Uh, thanks mom!" She shouted nonchalantly.

To: Zayday
"Aye aye wyd"
5:34 pm
....
From: Zayday
"Bored af, how was your convo with hottie boy 5?"
5:35 pm
....
To: Zayday
"Worthless, should've kept it by hi. Didn't know he was this stupid. Told him I wasn't feeling well, he laughed and looked at my butt. Period leaked through a little bit........ fml."
5:37 pm
....
From: Zayday
"how the fûck!? OMG b I feel so bad. Whatever, guys are dumb, they don't know anything about periods. They don't understand."
5:38 pm
....
To: Zayday
"Ikr. Fml. Gonna take a nap. Ily bye."
5:38 pm