Introduction

Hello there readers, welcome to my fan-fiction! First off, I am a fan of Andrea and Jenn and my personal opinions about them does NOT reflect in this story at all. I'm not trying to make neither of them look like bad people because I'm sure they both are not.

My reason for writing this story is mostly because I'm super curious as to why they stopped being friends. Some fans say it was because Jenn was still friends with Kian after Andrea and him broke up and she felt betrayed , some say it's because Jenn slept with Kian (highly doubt that lol) , and some say it's because Andrea was way full of herself and obnoxious . I'm not really sure what to believe to be honest with you guys . My best guess is that they were spending too much time together and got sick of each other . I mean, they did live in the same house and their personalities probably didn't go well together . It's too sad because they were otp .

You can expect a lot of drama in this fan-fiction which I would hope you guys would enjoy ! I will try to include all of their friends and the YouTube scene as well .

As far as comments go, please do not comment "update please" , "update faster" , "I think you should do this in the story instead of -" . I have a problem with this mostly because I go to school five days a week for 7 hours every day for 9 months . Which means I have a life outside of Wattpad . I'm not going to have time to update everyday which I hope you guys would understand . Also about requesting for certain things to be put into MY story ; First off, this is MY fan-fiction... Not yours . I write what I want to write not what YOU want . This is MY hobby and it's what I like to do . If you don't like what being written in MY fan-fiction... You don't have to read it . In that case if you don't like it, goodbye !

Sorry I went all sassy on you guys for a moment but I just needed to make a few things clear ! Lol .