Epilogue

It's been a week. I grabbed the knife,rope,and the stool. I sat them on my bed and grabbed a pen and paper. I started to write:
Dear Family,
You see this note by now,I'm dead. Grab something to pick the lock. I did it because I couldn't take it. You didn't know this, I was bullied home and school. Gavin is drinking and on crack if you didn't know. Called me names,everyone did. In 3rd grade,they played a game called"Taunt the Avia". I learned about self harm at 9. I have been cutting since fourth grade.

Mom and Dad,
I love you,but you never noticed me? Different sense of style?Attitude? Anorexic? I smoked!! I threw up all the time. Your now crying because you know that it's too late. I love you,but I wish you did too.
Gavin,
I love you. I wish you weren't abusive.
Emmi,
I loved you,but you were a brat!!
Brock,
I love you,I have memories good and bad. Car playing,Lego talk,anything toy related was good. At times you were bratty.
Daxton,
Dude,you deserve more. I was your second mother. I'm sorry I love you so much!'
Isabelle,
Your only three. I love you baby girl.
Signed Ave Butler.
I finished the letter and taped it onto the outside of the door. I locked the door and hung the rope. It's my time.
Shay POV
I walked into the hallway and saw a note attached to Avia's door. I read it and was crying. "GUYS!!" I screamed. Everyone came where I was. I had a lock pick in my pocket." Collete read out loud" I said sobbing.

She finished in hysterics. My first daughter,gone. I picked the lock. What I saw changed my life forever. "Collete close the youngests eyes(Isabelle)". I demanded. She nodded and closed Belle's eyes." Brock call 911" I demanded again. He took out and phone and started talking.

A few minutes later. Police and firemen came rushing in. I told them and they took her away from us.

A few weeks later:
We all watched Avia be put into the ground. Everyone was crying. I wrapped my arms around everyone." Who will take care of Quinn?" I asked." We will" Emmi demanded. Everyone nodded. Quinn was going to grow up,parentless.

The end!

Was it good? Sorry such a short story!! Luv you all babies!!
Sidra