Chapter 7

Hey again!! I'm back. This is Chapter 7 of my fanfiction.  I hope you guys enjoy it!!  Oh by the way I'm also thinking about starting like a Divergent fanfic or like a Maze Runner one.  Tell me which one you guys would like to see.

Disclaimer: I would love to call Percy Jackson my own however it is not :(

I knew once the hydra had caught my scent there was no way it could lose me now. I started to run toward the doors. I knew that I couldn't face a hydra alone. The hydra was following me and it was gaining. I was almost at the doors... Then I stumbled to a stop. I looked behind me. I didn't see the hydra. Then I looked in front of me. The only thing blocking me and the door was, the hydra. I'd had met many hydra's before. Some with eight heads, some with 10. Some with so many that if you tried to count them you be pretty much dead. But this hydra was special. It had nine. I had a feeling that if I was going to beat this monster I was going to need Annabeth's help.  The hydra bared its fangs at me. I needed my friends. I needed Annabeth and Grover.

 I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping they would hear me, "Annabeth, Grover need you in here!!!" then I took out Riptide and started battling the hydra.

Ω ∑ Ω ∑ Ω ∑ Ω ∑ Ω ∑ Ω ∑ <-- (I have no idea where I got this, but it's really cool :))

Annabeth's pov

Meanwhile Grover and I were sitting in the woods with our campfire glistening and glittering in the moonlight. We were to tired of waiting for Percy to bring us firewood, especially Grover, who was starving, so I just went out by myself and collected some firewood. I knew that Percy was probably thinking about something so I knew he wouldn't be back soon.  we decided to roast marshmallows.

"Hey Grover, how long has Percy been gone?" I said.

"I dunno, probably like 15 minutes. These marshmallows are really good!" Grover said.

"Well if Percy isn't back in five minutes we are going to find him." I said.

"Huh?" said Grover

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned.

"Wait did you hear that!?" Grover said warily.

"What??" I scowled annoyingly

"I don't know?" insisted Grover, but it sounded like Percy. He needs our help.

"Well then let's go!" I demanded grabbing my dagger. After that I started to race toward the woods.

"Wrong way Annabeth!!" Grover shouted running the other way.

"Coming!!!" I yelled back.

Then the two of them were racing like the wind to help Percy.

That's the end of Ch. 7 I hope all of you liked it.  Leave ideas down below if you have any, and I'll try to include them in the next chapter.  I'll try to upload sometime this week or next week.  See ya! <3