<< part seven >>

"What's your problem, anyway?" BamBam asked, running his hand through his hair.
"You! You're my problem! Why are you acting you like this?"
"Why won't you just accept the fact that I'm in love with you!"

It's a strong word, isn't it? Love? Yes, he knew it was a strong word, he knew that the word love shouldn't be thrown around so easily, but what was he supposed to do if he was actually in love with her?

"Because I know you don't love me, that's why," she replied, her voice much quieter now, but he still noticed that angry, broken look in her eyes. He fell silent, and let out a deep sigh.
"How do you that until now I don't love you? You don't believe me when I say I do. Jimin, I wouldn't kiss you if I didn't feel anything for you. I might say 'I love you' a lot, but you should know me better than that. I never kiss unless I mean it, and don't you remember what I wrote? That time I kissed you, that kiss wasn't a pity kiss. I really meant it,"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I still don't believe you,"
"What do you want me to do about it, then?"

A long silence came upon the both of them. Jimin was wiping at her eyes, telling herself not to break down even more, and BamBam... He was just watching her intently, as if waiting for her what she would say in reply to his question.

"Do you love me, Jimin?"

She nodded, much to his surprise. Sure, she would admit it sometimes, but he never realized that she would nod in reply to that question. He just thought that she wouldn't answer at all.

"If you love me, then trust me. Believe me when I say I love you,"

His brown eyes were looking straight at her, and they had this desperate, genuine look in them, as if all he wanted was for her to believe him. He always hated fighting, and he was already starting to think that this one was getting out of hand. He had to end it before it destroyed their friendship completely.

He had to make her believe him.

Jimin had thousands of things running in her mind at the moment, but one thing hit her. He wasn't lying when he said he loved her. His feelings were real. Slowly, she could feel tears forming in her eyes and once they were about to fall, BamBam opened his arms and wrapped them around her.

"I really missed you, Jamie,"
"You're a jerk, BamBam,"

Despite what she said, he couldn't stop himself from feeling happy. It was in that way that he realized they would be okay, that Jimin was annoyed with him, but their friendship would still be there.

He pulled back and put his hands on her cheeks, studying her expression, her red eyes. A small smile formed on his face as he leaned closer and planted a kiss on her lips.

She didn't react to it. She just lowered her head, but he noticed that slight red tinge on her cheeks. It could be her blushing, or maybe it was just because of her crying, he wasn't sure.

He tilted her face upwards, his fingers holding her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Yah, why aren't you saying anything?"

She slapped his arm, causing him to laugh lightly. Her hits never really hurt him, sometimes, they would, if she was really annoyed with him, but now it seemed like she wasn't annoyed, just embarrassed.

"Thanks, Bam,"
"For what?"
"Thank you for loving me,"

~*~