Chapter 5 "Messed Up"

"ELSA!!!!!"

"SHIT." napabalikwas ako ng tayo ng makarinig ako ng sigaw. "What the fvck?" Bulong ko sa sarili ko.

"Elsa! Open this goddamn door!" Napasabunot ako ng marinig ang boses ni Ana.

Tumayo ako at bugnot na lumapit sa pintuan. Binuksan ko ito at galit na hinarap si Ana.

"What the heck is it? Its just fvcking 6 o'clock in the morning-" nagulat ako ng ilapit nya sa akin and isang tray na punk ng pagkain.

"Eat," nakangiting sabi nito. Agad na kumunot ang noo ko sa inaasal ng kapatid ko.

"I'll eat whenever and wherever I want to. Just go and fvcking don't disturb me." I shit the door on her face and turn my back.

But just in seconds I opened the door again. She was still standing in there while holding the tray.

Ngumiti ito ng makitang ipinagbuksan ko sya ng pinto. "You're just too kind to shut the door in front of your sister's face." She said and I can feel the sarcasm there.

I rolled my eyes and ready to close the door when she refuses. I knew it.

"What?" I asked.

Ngumiti ito sa akin at kumawit sa braso ko.

"Spill it out." I commanded.

"I want to meet Jack Frost again," I was taken aback on what she said. But did not make any move.

"Is it possible for you to recommend me as his girlfriend?" She innocently asked. And right now I want to ripped that neck-off.

But I couldn't. After all she's still my half-sister. Yes half-sister. My father had an affair. And that was Ana's mom.

My mom was too kind to accept his husband's bastard. She even tried to make her live with us.

But unfortunately I refused. Pero dahil patay na ang nanay ni Ana ay inihabilin sa akin Ni mom and dad si Ana bago sila mamatay.

I send her off to study abroad. I was managing our own company at my young age with the help of our family attorney.

"Hmm?" I was back in reality when Ana poked me and gave me her puppy eyes.