Substitute Teacher

Hiiii :) This is a fanfic I made with my cousin and I hope you like it. It's StudentxTeacher soooo we'll see how this works ;)

Follow my Instagram Directioner account: @oneshots1d

Quotev: TheManager

-----------------------------------

"I heard from Ashley that Mr. Smith is absent today." Cassidy whispered to Quinn while she impatiently tapped her foot on the floor. It was History and she wasn't really looking forward to the subject much as it seems to be the only subject she couldn't get an A on.

"Really? So it's free time for us then?" she asked, her mood immediately lighting up.

"Nope." Cassidy popped the 'p'. "We have a substitute and they say he's young."

"He's kinda cute." Rena admitted, looking through the glass of the door. She spotted sex hair in a shade of brown and green eyes. He was writing something down on the board and pursing his lips. "Yep... Definitely cute. Oh! I think I can see his name... Mr. S... Styles."

"He's still a teacher. A History teacher to be exact." Quinn clicked her tongue and took a seat, leaning back on her seat as she unwrapped some candy and popped it in her mouth.

"Ugh, always ruining the mood." Rena entered after Quinn, taking her seat. She watched Mr. Styles sit down on is chair while watching the rest of the seniors file in. Some whispers where filling the room, while others constantly chatted. In order to get control of the room, he talked in a smooth, British accent. "Order in the court." Though it wasn't that funny, the class laughed anyway. He chuckled and shook hid head, calling out attendance.

"Calling out attendance? Somebody still does that?" Quinn snorted and rolled her eyes. Somehow, she seemed to find this Mr. Styles very annoying. He carried an arrogant aura with him and she hated it. She was watching Mr. Styles' every move with those piercing brown eyes of hers.

"They do it in Canada, Ms. Trevelyan." he said calmly, a sly smirk forming on his on his lips. "Remember to raise your hand, by the way." He turned and started the lecture, and suddenly Rena reached over to scribble on Quinn's notepad.

'You're totally into him ;)' she wrote. Quinn looked at the paper and glared at Rena.

'I'd rather die a thousand deaths.' She furiously wrote down.

'Explain the blush on your cheeks ♥ And he's cuter than the guys in our class. That's saying a lot.'

Mr. Styles assigned them pages to read and he walked about in the classroom.

'I am not blushing. I am merely flustered because it is hot in this room.' she replied and handed Rena the piece of paper secretly.

Quinn rummaged through her backpack, searching for her History book. "Shoot. Rose forgot to return it to me." she murmured. Her younger sister always forgot to return her stuff.

"No textbook?" He asked beside her desk. Usually the teacher would give them a reminder slip, but in exchange he gave her his. "Bring your own next time..." His eyes landed on the paper on the ground which was the notes Quinn and Rena passed back and forth. He picked it up and started walking back to his desk.

"Shit. Oh no, shit." Quinn hissed at Rena. "He has the note. I repeat, he has the note."

"Damn it." Rena muttered, watching his expression change back into that sexy smirk as he finished reading what they wrote down. His eyes levelled towards Quinn and he pulled them away later when someone asked a question.

Quinn couldn't get those unbelievably green eyes out of her head. She practically squirmed under his gaze whenever she looked up and found that Mr. Styles' attention was totally fixated on her. "We're screwed." she groaned silently.