Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Veronique's POV

My happiness immediately fades when @Harryisminebytch comments a reply to zayn's sweet message saying 'this is obviously a fake account Veronique made to make herself feel better! Lol that's something that the fake b*tch would do. Anything to make people think Harry likes her, he obviously likes me, epically after that night last week, woah that was good! If Harry sees this message wanna do it again tonight, ily'

I stiffen up and then harry replies 'umm who r u?'

@zaynisminebytch replies with a photo of them snogging in the bathrooms at the latest grammy... The one zayn 'got lost' at.

Harry replies 'great photoshop'

Whew I was over reacting he would never cheat on me. For he said he loved me and I was perfect.

@zaynisminebytch replies with another photo of a 'revealing' photo of zayn and her in a toilet cubical At the Grammys saying 'really babe?'

That can't be photo shop, harry must have cheated on me... Wat Harry cheated on me!? He said he loved me the liar, he said that we would marry when we were 21 at my church and then have 4 beautiful babies.

I can't help it I cry, I'm in my green dress I was going to wear when we went out to dinner and this infuriates me.

I spent so much money I could've spent on charity on myself to impress Harry!

I need a walk, I need to calm down.

Maybe I'll go and feed those homeless kids in that ally that always makes me happy to see them smiling with food.

Yes I will do that.

I walk out still in my green dress and heels and go down to the supermarket and buy some precooked food for about 20 people.

This will be great...

I don't care harry cheated on me cause he is as good as dumped!

And who cares when I have a starving, homeless people to help.