A Little Bit ( one shot)

please play the song ------->

I was kinda hesitant to tell you 

Should I let you know 

I was never really like this before

 Need I say more 

There you are again, sitting next to me. Your head on my shoulder, and I can feel your heavy breathing. My heart, it's beating fast again. You have this effect on me, but I know you won't dare to know.

Or maybe I'm confused when you are near me 

I don't know what to do or I should be

There's only one thing in my mind 

That's you and me 

You touch my hand. Spark. I'm getting uneasy once again. I want to ask why your doing this. You say I'm a friend, your closest one. But do you really do this to your friends? I want to speak but I won't ruin this perfect moment. I hear you sigh, tightened our hands, and leave me again, wanting for more.

I'm a little bit of crazy, I'm a little bit of a fool

I'm a little bit of lonely, I'm a little bit of all 

Oh, I need a cure, Just a little bit of you 

And I will fall... 

And now, tears escape my eyes. Crazy me. They warned me about the you, the rules. We aren't for each other. Neither of us must cross the line. Funny how hard this is for me to let you go, yet you were not even mine in the first place. Crap. This is so stupid. I just want you. I need you.

I'm always on a run to see you 

Would you allow me to 

It wasn't my intention to hurt you 

This feeling is true 

And again, I follow you. You face me, our eyes meet. Your eyes say You're being desparate. I want to stop, but for the last time

" I love you, your hair, your eyes, the way you smile at me, the way you touch me, your voice, I love you. I have no idea what has gotten into me. But  fate's been playing with me." I almost shout. " I can't bare this anymore..." and there, my tears begin to fall. I wipe them, but they keep on falling. I look at you, you smile bitterly..

I'm a little bit of crazy 

I'm a little bit of a fool 

I'm a little bit of lonely 

I'm a little bit of all 

Oh, I need a cure 

Just a little bit of you 

And I will fall....

"We can't... we can't be together. You know the rules." you say numbly.

"Do you love me?" I want to stop myself, I'm being desparate.

You don't answer. Shoot! That got me. I smile, turn my back, and about to take my first step. But you grab my arm and make me face you. You want me to look at you but I can't. My tears stream down my face.

"Look, I'm sorry..."

"It's okay." I interfere. "Hahaha, I'm just... messing with you... Why so serious? Ha. Ha...." I'm about to take my third fake laugh when your lips invaded mine. I'm shocked. I can't speak, what's happening? I have no idea at all. My thought, they've been rumbling. Our lips parted, you smile, maybe because my face has a question mark.

" I'm sorry, I really wanted to do that since then. I'm sorry I've been coward to tell you how I feel for you. I'm sorry you have to shed those tears. I'm sorry you felt you're all alone. And I'm sorry we have to deal with the rules. But I love you and never again would I let you cry. We'll face this problem together, even if it's gonna be you and me against the world. I love you."

" I love you too"

The next thing I know, you cup my face and own my lips.

"I'm sure you are worth fighting" 

This is not yet a happy ending. This is just the start. Funny how I started it by myself and now we'll be running through the finish line together. Ooops, I stand corrected. Fuuny how I thought I was all alone, and I just realized I'm with you all along.