Prolouge

The sound of gunshots echoed in the air amongst the town. Everyone fell silent. They all walked over towards the street in which they heard the gun shots fired. There stood a man, shaking uncontrollably in front of a woman, gun in hand, aimed at her chest. One of the townsfolk dived in front of the man with the gun to protect the terrified woman from getting shot.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MAN?!" the man shouted at the mad man with the gun.

The woman, who was shaking in fear, hid behind the protective man. Her long brown hair cascading down her right shoulder.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE!" he Shouted at the woman, trying to push past the man protecting her, he was trembling and sweating like he had just seen a ghost.

The whole town was muttering to one another in a low tone. The insane guy looked around, eyes widened in fear. He looked towards a little girl who had blonde hair and a little skirt on.
"Mummy is he insane?" The little girl asked her mother, who was holding her hand tightly.

"I AM NOT INSANE!" He shouted, overhearing the conversation. He stormed over and held the gun to the little girls head. "JUST BECAUSE YOUR A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT A PRETTY LITTLE LIAR!"
The little girls mother ragged her little girl away from the man, trembling in utter fear. Just as he was about to shoot, a police car with its sirens full blast, parked up and arrested the man. The man was shrieking in anger, lashing out at the whole town like he was insane.
"HAHA! YOU DON'T BELIVE ME?! HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR ALL BLIND! BLIND I TELL YOU! THEYRE EVERYWHERE! EVEN AMOUNG YOU! " he tried to escape the police officers grip but they were both stronger than him and they forced him in the police car, arms cuffed. Everyone stood wide eyed, looking at the police car in confusion.. Some in disgust.
The police officer stood In front of everyone.
"EVERYBODY DONT BE FRIGHTENED, THIS GUY IS JUST INSANE! HE IS DELUSIONAL!" He tried to reassure the town.
Everyone started to depart to there usual daily lives, muttering to one another.