love has a beginning and end,but which is it?

.
The doctors pov

Today is valentines day so I decided we would go to Paris, we meaning me,river,jack,jenny,Amy, and Rory. Kinda like a triple date. The girls were getting ready in the west wing of the Tardis while us guys waited in the control room.

No pov
Rory- so when are we?
Doctor- 1950 the ifel tower was just completed i think.
Jack- cool so the city of love huh Doc. Planning something for River tonight, gonna get some?
Rory- eww that's my daughter!
Jack- oops sorry man.
Rory smirks
Rory- so what about you and Jenny? You planning anything special?
Jack- well.......
Doctor- NO!
Rory- Haha

Girls- ok we are ready!
Guys- finally !
Doctor- ok lets go.
*****
They arrived at the café and ate in silence. Everyone was waiting for the others to say something. It was jack who said  somthing.

Jack- so um doc didn't you want to say somthing??

Doctor- oh yes um. Gets on one knee. River when we got "married" it was at the end of the universe and I really think only Amy and me remember. So this time I want to do it right. Melony-river pond-song will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?

River- oh sweetie of course

Rory- congratulations baby girl

Amy- oh this calls for a girls day!

Jenny- sounds good to me. Congrats dad, Riv! Wait does this mean I have to call River mom?

River- nope! We are still friends!

Jenny- great!

Jack- ok my turn. So Jenny I know you aren't ready to get married but I want to give you this promise ring.

Jenny- oh jack yes of course.

An.
Short ik but school is almost over and this summer I will update atleast once a week. But on the bright side I start registering for classes next week so wish me luck. Happy late valentines day.