Only for You

They're in a fancy hotel that night, with an old fashioned four poster bed that they both want to take advantage of. It's probably going to creak something awful when they get down to it, but neither of them are fussed. It's just Zayn in the next room, and he'll sleep through anything.

They've been cooped up in the tour bus for weeks now, only managing quick handjobs late at night when everyone else is asleep-huffing hot breaths into each others' necks, choking off moans and trying to stay quiet. But now they have time to do it right. And Louis plans on making this last.

Louis places the lube and Harry's favorite plug on the nightstand before tying four silk ties to each of the four posters of the bed. Harry's lounging on the mattress, watching him silently. He starts lazily stroking himself until Louis throws him a sharp glance and a slight shake of his head, and Harry stops. His eyes lose focus for a second before he comes back to himself, and Louis feels his heart rate quicken at how easily Harry's going to slip off into that hazy, loose subspace tonight. They're both aching for it.

Louis finishes the last tie, checking to make sure it's secure, before climbing up onto the bed next to Harry. Louis kisses him once, slowly, before attaching the ties to each of Harry's ankles and wrists, stretching each limb out to the four corners of the bed. He looks so long and lanky stretched out like that, the lines of his muscles tensing as he tests each tie, making sure he can't get free. He's bare and exposed and vulnerable, the most beautiful he's ever looked; he's already hard, breathing erratically, and Louis feels a wave of arousal pool low in his groin as he sees him start to slip away so quickly.

He leans down and kisses Harry with purpose this time, licks into his mouth and bites his strawberry lips until they're swollen and spit-slick. He travels down and sucks dark bruises into Harry's neck and collarbones until he's moaning and shifting his hips up, trying to rut against Louis. Louis leans back and gives him a warning look, says, "I need you to be good for me, Haz, can you do that?" Harry nods, pupils blown, and his hips still against the sheets.

Louis returns to Harry's skin, takes his time sucking and licking each nipple, leaving trails of love bites down Harry's long torso until he reaches his hips. He runs his tongue slowly along the lines of his hipbones and wraps a hand around himself when he feels Harry's thighs clench with the effort of keeping still.

He can hear Harry's harsh pants and little whining noises, knows he's trying to stay quiet. Harry asked earlier to be gagged, but Louis had said no. He likes the pretty desperate sounds he makes too much, he wants to hear every single one. He stops for a second, looks up at Harry, says, "I want to hear you, kitten. Don't hold back."

Harry's already flushed high in his cheeks and in his cock, the tip glistening with precum. Louis leans up and licks the clear droplets from the tip, watching his dick jerk in response. He smiles when he hears Harry's long whine followed by a breathy "Please, Lou."

Louis reaches over to where the bottle of lube is sitting on the nightstand and pops it open, coating his fingers with the slick liquid and kneeling back down between Harry's milky thighs. He presses the pad of his finger to the ring of muscle there, feeling it clench underneath the pressure before relaxing, and Louis slides one finger in up to the knuckle. It's been a while since they've done this and Harry's impossibly tight. He'll have to go slowly.

He strokes Harry's thigh, feels him relax a bit around his finger and slides it the rest of the way in. Harry's eyes are closed and his mouth is slack and open, the tip of his tongue tracing his bottom lip every so often and he's making needy little groans in the back of his throat, shifting down on Louis' finger, feeling the slight stretch and burn. "Good?" Louis asks, poised to add a second finger. "Yeah, yeah, just-please, I need more, need you," Harry huffs between shaky breaths.