The Slytherin.

I grinned at my brother when I passed his table. He nudged the other Slytherins around him and pointed at me, "That's the next Slytherin seeker, I'm telling ya, almost as good at Quiddich as me." He told them.
I readied myself for the sorting as the hat sang it's song. My name was pretty early in the alphabet so I'd be one of the first called.
Sure enough, my name came third. I sat on the little stool and grinned. The hat was placed on my head and I waited. That was weird, my brother had said that it sorted him immediately, why was it taking so long with me?
I grew more nervous as the minutes dragged on.
Finally the hat seemed to take a deep breath. Here goes.
RAVENCLAW!
I was stunned, Ravenclaw? Of all the houses, that one? I'd probably be better suited in Gryffindor if I didn't get Slytherin, no matter how disappointed my brother would be, but Ravenclaw?!
I looked at the other Ravenclaws as I walked toward their table.
They all seemed smart, just like I always figured they'd be.
But I wouldn't fit with them. How could a dyslexic klutz like me be a Ravenclaw?
I had the reading level of a six-year-old, I could hardly add, and I was in no way a genius like them.
I mean, the bookworm, geeky kind of a genius was the only kind of genius. Wasn't it?