chapter 4

Joe's pov

It was him. I hate him. He was my best mate now he is my worst enemy.

"Oh hi twat"

"That's no way of speaking to your best mate"

"You? My best mate please your nothing to any of us"

He got up and sat on the other end. Away from all of us.

Zoe's pov

"Little one we are here"

I wake up to Alfie's face in mine.

"Hello gourgous"

We kiss. It was so sweet. U think we where there for ages because Caspar said

"Get a room!"

We get up and go to the airport.

~

ZALFIE JASPAR LOUISE!!!!!"

Fans. Don't get me wrong but I love the fans it's just that I'm tired and really jet lagged. We take some pictures and leave.

~

We are about to enter the hotel. Me and Alfie are in the honeymoon suite. I enter and its beautiful. A massive king size bed a dinning area a living area 2 bathrooms and a room where you can chill and play games. Alfie payed for this.

"Alfie you didn't have to get this room but thank you so much! I love it!"

I hug him like I have never hugged anyone before. It was sweet of him to buy this room.

"We are in the hotel room! Whoop party party! So we have a massive bed a living area a games area 2 bathrooms and a dinning area and also a balcony with a gacussi"

"And tomorrow Zoe's viewers we are going to Disney world with the other Brits and some Americans"

"I'm going to end the vlog here because we are both extremely tired so byeeeeeee"

"Byeeeeeee"

Finn's pov

I will get her back. One day.