Chapter 17: Never

"Hey Rocky?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Can you pleeeeaaasssseeee buy me a new phone?" I ask him while dragging out the 'please'.

"Can't you buy it yourself?" He looks at me.

"Because you're an amazing guy and you know you want to...." I answered.

"Alright," He sighed in defeat.

"Yes!" I cheered and did a 5 second dance.

"So, what kinda phone do you want?" Rocky asks me as we head over to the Apple Store.

"IPhone 6!" I yell.

"Okay! iPhone 6 it is," He says as we enter the store.

We look at all the phones and I got a little bored so I told Rocky I was going to look at the store next door. The store next door was Hollister so I browsed for a while then I bought a peach t-shirt and a lime green shirt. When I came out, Rocky was waiting for me with the phone in a box in a bag.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I squealed and hugged him.

"No problem," Rocky answered.

After a bit of shopping, we headed back to the Food Court about 2 hours earlier. The food smelt so good and I was starving.

"Hey, you wanna stop and get something to eat?" Rocky asked.

"You just read my mind!" I answered and we laughed.

RYDEL'S POV

"Ellington! Can we please go home?" I asked Ellington as we were still in the Food Court.

"Delly! You know we can't leave until everyone is ready to go..." He replied in the same tone as me.

"Grrr! Fine!" I sighed in defeat and laid back in the chair.

"Good girl, Del," Ell said and he smiled and patted my head which made me laugh.

"Can we get a milkshake or something? I'm starving!" I ask Ell.

"Sure thing," He replies and goes off to buy something.

About 10 minutes later he comes back with 1 chocolate milkshake. I give him a confused look to why he didn't buy himself one. He sits down and puts 2 straws in the milkshake.

"Oh," Is all that comes out.

Ell starts drinking the milkshake and I start talking again.

"Is this like a date?" I ask.

"If you want it to, then sure," He keeps drinking.

I think for a second then I smile to myself. Ell has drunken like half already so I start drinking the milkshake.

RYLAND'S POV

Ross and I were walking around the mall looking for presents for Liv because it's nearly her and Ross' birthday. So I already bought her the Louder CD and I got her and autographed t-shirt with my name on it. She is gonna love me! (Like friendly love) Ross got her a friendship bracelet and it matches his, but he hasn't gotten her anything else.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 3:59. We had about an hour til we had to go to the Food Court. Ross and I walked past Hollister and I saw something that caught me eye. I nudged Ross and pointed out to what I was looking at. It was Rocky and some random chick kissing outside of Forever New.

"Dude, can you see what I see?" I asked Ross.

"Yeah, bro. I can," Ross replied.

LIV'S POV