Chapter 22: Say You'll Stay

GUYS!!! EXCITING NEWS: my friend Olivia (who I based the main character on) {olivia_michael23 } met R5 at the Brisbane, Australia concert and told Rocky that I love him and he said he loves me back!!! RocksterR5 😍😍😍 (if you don't understand: Olivia went to the concert and not me so she told Rocky I love him & Rydel and Ellington said she was cute and adorable!)

Anyways, please read my R5 imagines book if you get the chance! Thanks, Hailstormhalo - Rocky's girlfriend 😍😉
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up with a headache that was killing me. I noticed that Rydel wasn't next to me, typical because she's an early riser. I checked the time on my crappy iPhone 3, it read: 8:30am.

I decided to get up and get dressed because I felt kinda gross in my pjs. I changed into a Nike shirt and some Adidas basketball shorts. I threw my hair into a pony tail and put on some light mascara. I slid on my glasses and headed into the kitchen where Rydel, Riker, Ryland and Rocky were standing around.

"Hey," I greeted them.

"Hey Liv," They all greeted me back.

I got out some cereal and began eating until I realised Ross wasn't in the room.

"Hey, where's Ross?" I asked no one in particular.

"Austin & Ally," Riker replied.

"Oh cool, I didn't know he was still doing that," I responded.

"Yeah he's still doing it," Rydel answered.

"Hey, do you think I could try out for Austin & Ally? Because I really wanna act in something," I questioned.

"Uh yeah, probably but you'll have to talk to Ross about it when he gets back this arvo," Rocky stated.

"Cool," I replied.

After I finished my breakfast, I brushed my teeth and headed back downstairs.

"Hey Ry?" I asked Ry cause I wanted to spend some time with him.

"Yeah, Liv?" Ry said while getting off the couch.

"Do you wanna come to the park with me today? And you know, hang and talk?" I questioned him.

"Yeah sure, just let me get some shoes on," He replied.

"Awesome," I said and went to get my favourite converse on.

"You ready?" Ryland asked me as I grabbed my phone.

"Yep, let's a go!" I cheered and we headed out the door.

"Yo guys! Liv and I are going to the park! See ya later!" Ry shouted throughout the house.

"Kay! Bye Ry, bye Liv!" Delly called after us.

"Bye Dells!" I called back and shut the door behind us.

We walked to the park and started a conversation.

"So Liv? Why'd you ask me to come to the park?" Ry asked me.

"Because I'm confused and I know that you are the best person to talk to about situations like this," I answered and sat on the swing.

"Okay, so why are you confused?" He questioned.

"I don't know! I really like Rocky and Ross and possibly Riker but I don't know how to deal with this," I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair which messed up my ponytail.