Chapter 4: The good guy

Kuugaaa!!!!! Whhu....I've been looking for you...So how's the cookies? Are they good?! Do you like it?!

Well uh....sakura I...

We love it!!! Said william.

Huh...(amazed) your william adam right the drummer of uxmishi band....oh my gosh Im your biggest fan!!!

I know, kuuga tell me all about you sakura!!

If you like I can make you another batch of cookies!! Just tell me if you want something!

Well goodbye Sakura!!! Kuuga said with a yawn....

Huh!!!ahh... :-*

Sakura why do you look so
gloomy?!

Its nothing William...its just that Kuuga seems so bored when he's with me!!!!

It's not true Sakura... He's just tired that's all!!!

I wish he is....hmmmm

See you tommorow Sakura! One of our biggest fan...sayounara

Goodbye william...

*club house of uxmishi band

KUUGAAAAA!!!!

Why are you shouting William!

Errr....did you know that you hurt Sakura's feeling!

Well...let me think!! No!!

Eh!? Your pissing me off!!! She's one of your fan!!!you should be thankful that you had a caring fan...

You mean a caregiver! Im just playing with her feelings!! She's doing all the work for me like my homework. If you want a fangirl like her then be like me!!!

Heh...ahahahahaha....."be like you!" That's so funny! You mean be a boy who has a blonde hair, a boy who's reckless, a boy that got depressed because of a girl two years ago!!

That's enough William!!! You shouldn't bring the past again!! (The other member said.)

Don't bring back the past again, William!!! Because you didn't know the pain I've felt!!!

(Walk out)

Damn...he's a real bastard. Said william