Follower part 1-Number unknown

Yui PoV

I keep getting calls from an unknown number. Even if I'm away from him, he still finds a way to find out my phone number. You wonder who I'm talking about...

I'm talking about my ex-boyfriend. Sounds cliché, doesn't it? I never thought he would go that far to get me back. Of course, I didn't tell Eisuke about the calls and threatening messages I get. I didn't actually tell anyone, I want to deal with this issue on my own. I know, you'd think it's stupid what I'm doing. I don't blame you for having that opinion. But I don't want anyone to suffer because of me.

I was the one who gave him another second chance. Believing that, I can make him understand that it is not okay how he proceeds. And now I suffer the consequences. I was too naive. I can't keep being Eisuke's burden. He always saves me from any problem, now is the time for me to take care of one of the problems I got myself into.

"Is there something wrong?"Says Sakiko looking worried at me.

I wanted to answer her, but my phone started to ring. I let out a sigh, thinking that my ex is again calling me. I take out the phone to see who is calling me. It was Eisuke. Thank god it was him. I feel so relieved.

I answer the call. He ordered me to come to him as soon as possible. What happened? ... I'm starting to worry. Did he find out about the calls? I told the girls that I need to leave, they were understanding like always. I am such a lucky girl to have friends like them. Anyway, I start to run to see him as soon as possible. He doesn't like me being late. I get in the elevator. I try to remain calm. I don't think he knows about the calls and the threatening messages. 

I need to be really careful, how I act. If I make one mistake, he'll realize that I'm hiding something from him. It's not easy, to behave as if everything is okay. Eisuke realizes very easily if something is wrong. Even the boys.

I have to do something about it. I have to face it but I still can't. Because something always happens.

"Okay...I am here. Relax Megumi." I say that to encourage myself.

I open the door and I enter the room. Everybody was looking at me. I try to not let their look bother me and act normal. 

"What do you need?"

"To tell me the truth."He said looking right into my eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Bad girl. Lying in front of us." Said Ota with a dissapointed look on his face.

If I keep saying, I don't lie they will keep preassuring me to tell them the truth.

"If I was lying, shouldn't I be acting like i am worried? You guys know how easy to read I am."

"You are not good at fooling us kid."Said Mamoru smoking.

I try my best to not break on tears...I know they want me to be safe and to depend on them.But this time I can't do that.

I am the only one, who can stop him.

                    To be continued