Follower part 3-The truth

Eisuke PoV

I will find who is the person that keeps bothering her. I won't let anything to happen to her. Even if my actions will upset her. All I want is to see her safe.

"You won't leave this hotel without my permission."

"I can't back up Eisuke. I am the one who can stop him. I can't keep living my life in this way."

"Then rely on us." Said Baba helping me.

"I don't want to. This was my fault,why should you guys go in this mess with me..."

Her fault? What does she mean by that? Wait...I start to resume everything that happened. A dude keep calling Yui from different numbers and sends her threatening messages. One of the messages got my attention...It was about giving him another chance. So that means the person that doesn't let her live in peace is...

"Your ex boyfriend." The guys look confused at me but after they think a little about my response they understood what I was talking about.

"..." She doesn't know how to answer because it is game over. I can guess the reason he doesn't want to give up on Yui is hecause he is obssesed with her and didn't accept the idea that all what happened between them is over.  But, I will let her to tell me the story since by her reaction made me understand that I was right.

"You are right. No matter how much I want to deny or hide. You still find a way to get what you want. But still, I want to take care of this problem myself...The reason I feel so guilty is because I gave him another chance. Thinking that if, I do that he will accept the idea that is over and that he will move forward with his life."

"That's why you had moved so many times and changed your number and look."Said Soryu.

"He kept...Getting in my house. I took a restraining order but in vain. He was more perseverent. I decided to move from my house since he kept following me. Thanks to an old friend help I could leave the country without letting anyone know. I didn't wanted to worry my parents or my friends so I told them that I want to move because I love travelling and I want to live in another country. I changed my look and my number as well. I kept running from him, that was the biggest mistake I did. It is my fault that I let things go far. I am the one who needs to take attitude and take care of this. Not you guys. I need to act like a grown up."

We are surprised by her answer and the way she is acting. I can't say that I understand why she is doing this but I can understand the reason she is acting like this.

"You should have told me. It wasn't your fault Yui. You did what you considered that was right at that time. But now is different because you are not alone anymore. You have us. I know you want to not make problems like i said before. But let us help you. Put in our situation. How would you feel to recently find out that a person that is dear to you is in trouble and have been hiding all this from you. It is okay to try to not depend all the time in everybody. But there are situations for example the one you are in right now that the best option is to let us help you. You don't know what it is in that person mind and what plan he has. If you want to confront him good. But I won't let you go alone. I want to learn him a lesson."

I won't let him get away. Not after all what he made her go throught. If confronting him would let her leave her life peacefully we will do that.

But I can't promise to her that I won't hurt him. I think the guys feel the same like me.

                  To be continued