Chapter 1: Dia

Look there's my family. Having the time of there lives. Till horror struck. Some sort of creature came and attacked my family without warning. It was terrifing especially because I was five when that had happened. My mother yells, "Run my sweet girl and remember what I taught you. All those lessons and thoughts I made you memorize, have them remind you of me. Make sure not to get caught by the monster. "I love you..... my precious Dia."

My mother turns around and my little five year old voice squeaks, "No mommy don't leave me!" My mother stopped. I thought she changed her mind and come back and help me. She turns around and blows a kiss. 

    A giant hand comes down on top of her. Blood goes everywhere. Her flat body gets carried out by the giant hand. Little people start coming toward me. I start to run. I run onto the sandy beach. I start running for the stairs so I can get on the main road. One of the little beings are coming closer finally before I reach the stairs it tackles me and I'm on the ground. It bites me in the shoulder. I scream bloody murder. No one hears me because no one wishes to hear me. Then my savior came and rescued me from it, with a laser gun?

"Get off her you filthy scum." It discinagrates into dust. I look up to see a sharp man. Then his face turns into one of there faces. My eyes pop open. I'm breathing heavily. My name is Diamond nothing else. 

    The general calls me Dia. I'm getting married to that person that saved my life on that day. But his face didn't turn into the others face. He's the general of this ship I am the Colonel of. We wonder threw space to kill those types of aliens.

I get up out of bed and wonder to the bathroom. "Dia are you in here," The general asks.

"I'm in the bathroom general."

The general walks in, "Did you have the dream again?"

"Yes, sir I did, but it's just another obstacle to get over."

"That's my gem stone." The general walks away.

I walk over to my closet. I grab my uniform and helmet. I put them on and walk out of my room. I walk down the hall and immediately I get privates saluting me.

"Good day soldiers. Adew." I salute back.

. Everyone in here but the general thinks I'm a guy, but today.. it's going to be different, we are going to reveal I'm a girl. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

The speaker squeaks on, "Everyone leave your stations and come to the conference room the colonel and I have something we would like to tell you men," the speaker goes off.

I walk farther down the hall when all the men start running down the hall, because we hardly have meetings and it's their only free time next to sleeping, bathroom and lunch breaks. 

    I walk into the stadium where everyone is gathered the general is talking, "Hello men good morning to all of you. The Colonel and I have an announcement to make." The general pauses for effect. "Let's wait till the Colonel gets up here with me." I walk up to the podium where my sweet general was. "Men the Colonel and I are getting married in a couple of days." The crowd gasped in shock. They thought the general was gay. Which that is kinda funny. "No men the Colonel will like to present his portion of this meeting."

I walk up to the podium and say, "Yes it is true the general and I are getting married in a couple of days, but the general he speaks of being straight. Men, I am really a women."

I take of my helmet and the crowd gasps again in shocking horror that their colonel is a women. Trusting her with all their secrets. Kinda funny again. My long hair dangles down from my head. My hair finally touches the floor. I'm very proud of myself.