Chapter One

"Today is the day!" Emily screamed as she ran around her house just in her t-shirt and pants, she had just gotten out of bed after hearing the doorbell, her and her bestfriend Caleb were meeting their idols, Jack and Jack, today!

She ran over to the wooden front door and opened it, standing behind it was an equally excited Caleb. Emily said nothing when she opened the front door, she just squeaked and then resumed running round the house. Caleb laughed before closing the door and then joined Emily by running through the kitchen and up the stairs.

"I AM SO EXCITED!" Emily screamed before jumping on her friend. He laughed before sitting on her bed.

"I think Johnson is gonna see me and realize he loves me!" Caleb smiled, Emily laughed. Her friend Caleb had recently come out, and he couldn't be more happy in himself now, and since Emily booked the tickets he's been bragging about he was going to turn Johnson gay too.

Emily, on the other hand, was more of a Gilinsky girl. She had numerous posters plastered all over her blue bedroom walls. They had seen Jack & Jack in concert before, but this was much more exciting. Emily was going to smell, touch and speak to her true love. Emily's head felt like it was going to implode!

Once Emily and Caleb had decided what she was going to wear, they headed downstairs. Emily's mum was giving the pair a lift to the venue. Emily was wearing her favorite outfit and her hair in a top knot, gently falling down her shoulders and back. She had to look her best for Gilinsky, she had been threating all week that she was going to make a fool of herself in front of him to the point that she was having nightmares about accidentally killing him. It was going to be Caleb's job to keep her calm, and catch her on the very likely occasion that she passes out from being overwhelmed.

"Mum, are you ready?!" Emily rushed, she was on edge about getting to the front of the queue.

"Relax Emily, we don't have to be there for another three hours" her mum reassured her, but Emily still cracked her knuckles nervously under the table. Caleb seemed awfully calm, he was scrolling through photos of Johnson on his phone, like normal.

***

After what seemed like an eternity, Emily, Caleb and her mum finally began the half an hour journey to the venue in the heart of LA. Emily felt as though she would throw up from excitement.

"Please don't be sick all over him!" Laughed Caleb, winding Emily up.

"Not helping Caleb!" she shouted. They had Calibraska blaring from the small cars speakers. Emily had never been such a mess, she was a mixture of unbearable nerves and uncontrollable excitement. Just knowing that she was in the same city as her Gilinsky was enough to drive her crazy.