Chapter Two

Emily and Caleb walked up to the huge building, colour already fading from Emily's cheeks.

"Seriously, don't pass out on me" Caleb said nervously, holding his arm behind her for support. Emily smiled nervously.

"He's...he's in there" she stammered, her blue eyes fixed on the building before them. Crowds of screaming girls all around them. Emily couldn't get around the fact that Jack Gilinsky, her phone, laptop and iPad wallpaper and the sexiest of all the Magcon boys, was in there!

"Come on, let's go in" laughed Caleb, leading his frozen friend into the building.

***

After queuing for a good two hours, there were a lot of people here, Emily and Caleb finally came to the front of a queue. You couldn't yet see the boys though, they were behind a black temporary wall. Emily's hands and knees and everything were shaking, and Caleb had finally began to feel nervous. They both stood there in silence, the security guard and the black sheet now the only thing between Emily and her true love.

"Okay, next" the security guard bellowed, opening the velvet.

Caleb smiled before taking Emily's hand.

"Let's go then!" beamed Caleb, so he and the shivering wreck walked round the black sheet.

There, he stood. The tall, handsome man of her dreams. His huge white smile across his face when he saw Emily nervously edge round the corner.

"Hey" he said softly, Emily burst out crying.

"I'm sorry, I was worried she might do this, she is incredibly nervous and deeply in love with you" Caleb laughed before leaving Emily with Gilinsky to go and see Johnson. Emily stood in the middle of the room, her hand over her quivering lips, shaking. Jack approached her, he had a long grey t-shirt on, Emily could imagine sleeping in that, and black skinny jeans.

Gilinsky walked over to the nervous wreck and wrapped his large muscular arms around her waist before looking at her.

"Please don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry" he smiled, he was just as cute and gentle and sexy as Emily had imagined, and he smelt better then she dreamed.

Emily tried to speak but nothing came out her mouth.

Jack laughed, seeing her struggle.

"How are you?" he asked

"Yes" Emily managed, Jack laughed and so did Johnson and Caleb as they walked over.

"I think you're the most overwhelmed girl we've ever had!" laughed Johnson as Gilinsky nodded in agreement. Emily laughed through her tears before an unbearable weight seemed to come over her head and she collapsed into Gilinsky's arms. Then, everything went black.