Prologue

A/N I think it's quite boring to read prologues actually haha so I'm not making this long (: Hope you like it!! :) more notes at end x

oh and when I write with cursive that is when they think/their thoughts xo

------------

 Louis' POV 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Ugh can it just stop?! 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

SHUT UP!!!

*Beep* *Beep* *Bee-* *Crash*

I sit up in a second looking at my phone laying on the floor, screen facing down.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck" 

I slowly flip my phone over mentally praying for my phone to be alright

"Fuck off!!!" I scream. My whole screen is cracked. I place it on my bedside table and get up from my bed. I zombiewalk into my bathroom and start getting ready aka, take a shower and brush my teeth. Of course I fix my quiff but that's pretty obvious so..

I walk over to my closet and pick out some black skinny jeans along with a black V-neck. I take my phone and walk downstairs. 

"Goodmorning Boobear" my mum says looking up from the newspaper she's reading.

"Morning mom" I simply answer while putting on my black and white VANS. 

"Are you not having breakfast?" 

"Erm no, I think I'd better get going. Zayn's waiting" I say as I grab my keys and open the front door.

"Bye mom"

"Bye honey"

I close the door behind me and walk to my car. I step in and plug in my phone to play some music on my way to school.

- about 15 minutes later -

As I park my car I see Zayn making out with some girl at a tree on our schoolyard.

Typical Zayn.

I unplug my phone, step outside and lock my car. 

"Hey man, am I interrupting something" I say with a smirk as I make my way up to Zayn.

"Loueh, nice to see you bro" he says after pulling away not really caring about the girl who looks confused at him.

"Same for you my dear brother from another mother" I say with a small laugh.

We both start walking over to a bench we always hang out on, it's pretty much OUR bench 'cause, well, if someone else sits there we make sure they don't do it again. We've hanged there since we were freshmans and we won't stop now. 

"- and then she says 'what? I thought you were brothers?' Just because I called you my bro!" Zayn laughs and even though I wasn't really listening I pretended it was super funny and laughed too.

Zayn and I have been super close since first time we met in middleschool. We both were in trouble and at the principal's office. He had been smoking or something and I remember I got annoyed at a boy in my class, I still hate him, his name is Harry Styles. He just makes me annoyed and I don't why he just does! Anyways so I kinda hit him or well, slapped him and got in trouble for that so that's how me and Zayn became friends.

"Mate?"

"Erm sorry what?" I snap out of my 'flashback'

"Are you even listening?"

"Erm yes of course bro I'm just a bit tired could you repeat that last part?"

"Bro, that Harry guy is on his way past us, please try to igno-"

"Ow what the fuck was that for?!" Harry says sounding unhappy 

"Oh nothing, I just felt the need to put my leg out infront of you" I say smiling at him stupidly.

"Fuck you, Tomlinson" he says making his way into the school building.

"Same for you, Styles" I call after him

"You two just can't leave each other alone for 5 minutes can you?" Zayn says with a sigh.

"Not my fault he's an idiot" I say like it's obvious.

"C'mon let's go to class" he says pulling my arm as he starts walking against the big doors of our school.

------------

Sooo, this is the prologue haha (: Hopefully you liked it. This is my first "real" fanfiction, the other ones were not really taken seriously by me haha. Feel free to leave comments and feed back, I love it (: I think that if you liked it you'll vote so I won't tell you to :p x

Twitter and Instagram: larry_4love 

Take care babes xo