~ Chapter 7 ~

HARRY'S POV

I wake up the morning after. Oh my, I had so much fun with Gemma and Meerthe last night. Meerthe had to leave after getting a call and Gemma went to bed after that. All I know about today is that we have some project in a group or something. That sucks. Hopefully I'll get in a good group at least.

- At School -

I step out of my car and see Liam. 

"Hey where've you been? Class starts in 5 minutes!" Liam yells at me.

"Good morning to you too, Liam." I say ironicly "I got delayed. I had a friend over last night."

"Someone I know? A girl?" Liam asks as we walk to class.

"No and yes. You don't know her." I see Liam opening his mouth from the corner of my eye and I quickly say "Not like that!" I hold my hands up in defence "She is really just a friend."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." 

- In Class -

Liam got called up to the principal's office. NOT in the way you think, Liam's sweet as sugar but the principal needed his help to organize some papers and Liam helped him. Of course, he always does. 

"Alright if everyone can find their seats please!" Mrs. Flack says sweetly, she's a really sweet teacher actually. Probably my favorite, not hard to be since all the teachers are douchebags.

As everyone sit down and get quiet she says "Today we will be working in pairs and this is a project you'll have to work with at home too." All the boys give each other a look and the girls cheer their friend's name.

"I will be deciding the groups so that no one gets left behind. I've seen who works well together and I've tried to place you with friends." Did I say she's my favorite teacher? 

She starts putting the groups together and after a while she says my name. "Styles, Payne-" 

So far so good 

"-and Tomlinson." 

WHAT?! How am I supposed to work with an ass like him?! 

I see Louis raise his hand. "Yes Mr. Tomlinson?" 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Flack but I don't think that it's a good idea for me to be in a group with Harry."

"I agree!" I say to get another member of our group.

"I'm sure it will be fine." She says and starts talking again.

After about 50 minutes I hear the bell ring and I raise up from my seat.

"Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson please hold on for a moment." Mrs. Flack, or Caroline, says. 

I sigh and walk over to her desk with a faked smile. Louis is soon by my side.

"I just got a call from the principal. Liam's aunt is in the hospital and her life is fragil. Liam will be flying to Wolverhampton tomorrow morning. Unfortunately this means you will have to work on your own." 

"WHAT?" Me and Louis say in sync. "How am I supposed to work with him alone?" Louis says.

"How is Liam doing? Is he alright?" I ask her, worried about my bestfriend.

"You'll do fine. To answer your question Harry, he's just fine. Of course a bit sad but he's fine." she gives me a small smile "You're free to go now."

We walk out of the classroom. Just as we're out of Caroline's scope Louis presses me to the wall.

"My house, 5 o'clock, today. Here's my adress." He says and let's go of me as he presses a note in my hand and walks away without another word.

"Looks like I have an appointment today." I think and sigh.

- At Harry's House -

I stand infront of my mirror styling my curls. I'm wearing a plain white V-neck with black skinny jeans and pair of brown boots.

I spray some of my cologne on me and walk down stairs. I get in my car and start to drive to Louis' house, I have to admit I'm nervous. We'll probably fight. I don't wanna fight in his house though. 

-----------------

A/N Heyy, I'm so so sorry I haven't updated at all and that this is soooo short but I have to write an essay in English for school, I also have home work in Swedish where I have to write a story by next week which I'm so NOT done with. I also have to fix my room.

Ok so OTRA is over and I'm emo af but that larry hug tho??!! FinallY!!! It's seriously been 3 years wtf?!

I'll update tomorrow because I wanted to do the part with Louis' house from Louis' POV. 

Soo QOTC: Have you been to a 1D concert? If so, What tour and what country? (:

My answer: I've been to 4. Sweden WWA, Norway, Sweden and London night 5 at O2 OTRA. :p x

Don't forget ily all! Thanks for reading. Take care!

Twitter and Instagram: larry_4love