- Chapter 9 -

THIRD POV

Louis wakes up on his bed with a massive headache. A white noise is ringing in his ears that drives him insane. He stands up and walks over to his dresser. His eyes widen as he sees himself in the a bit dusty mirror. He realizes everything that happened between him and Harry. He can feel his heart shatter at the thought of the few words they screamed out in anger. His mind wanders off for a moment and he kinda.. regrets it? No, no he would never! He hates Harry and Harry hates him. Right? Yes, yes, yes that's how it is and will forever be! He walks into his bathroom and washes his face before heading downstairs to get breakfast. The mess from yesterday was still there. He feels a bit sad.. NO! He hates him okay?! 

He ignores his feelings and take a protein bar from the counter. As the smell of pancakes fills up his nose he quickly rushes out of the house and into his car. Right now all he need is to be somewhere else, even if that is school.

AT SCHOOL

Louis takes a spot right infront of the school not caring about the half bald guy who tries to take it before him. Louis is the king of this place and as long as he's stuck here he will be. Zayn is already walking against him when he gets out of his car. 

"Ey 'how u doin' mate?" He says and side hugs Louis.

"'M 'lright. 'Ow 'bout u mate?" Louis answers and feels a lot more safe with his best friend. They might be known as tough guys but Zayn is actually one of the few people he finds comfort in in his life. He feels important.

"Fine, how did yesterday go by the way?" Zayn asks and stops by a tree placed a bit at the side of where everyone was walking to get to class in time and not get detention.

"Zayn.. " Louis says. He looks down at his shoes and kick around a bit. He tells Zayn about the day before, not mentioning the kiss however.

"Oh mate.." Zayn pulls Louis around the corner of the wall and hugs his best friend. Louis doesn't protest and lets out a small sob. 

"I think you might not hate Harry anymore." Zayn say as he pulls away. He looks at his friend who clearly wish he knew more about his feelings than he did. As said, Zayn is a great friend even if he may not look like that on the outside. Louis is more than thankful he's got him.

The big bell of the school ring and people start to run. For once both of them care to get to class since they have a teacher who will hold them in detention for the whole week if they are late but treat them like gods if they are on time. Louis doesn't like detention and Zayn likes being treated like a god.

As they rush through the doors they are only inches away from knocking a junior to unconsciousness. They mumble a quick sorry and keep on running through the halls until Louis feels himself hitting into a shoulder that's rock hard and he stops for a moment. He looks at the guy and sees no one else than Harry fucking Styles. They exchange a quick look before Liam drags Harry in the direction of whatever class he's got and Zayn pulls Louis to probably the only class they care for.

When they arrive at the classroom they get greeted by a smiling teacher who pats Zayn's shoulder and caresses Louis' cheek. "My favorite boys on time as usual I see." She says and smiles even wider.

"Always." Zayn says with a smile.

"Why don't you boys take a seat? Class will start in a few." She smiles and holds the door more open so them both can step inside.

"Thank you Mrs. Peterson." The both boys say and walk inside. Without any doubt they sit down in "their" seats and get comfy.

In a while class starts and they are actually having a good time. Even though Louis can't help but think of Harry. Mrs. Peterson doesn't bother the boys a lot so he spends pretty much all of his time doing that. Class went past quickly and after 2 more lessons it's finally time for lunch. 

****

Louis walks into the cafeteria and sees Harry talking with Liam at a table about 15 feet away from where he and Zayn are standing. Zayn talks with a few girls but walk over to the counter to get some food. When he's halfway there he turns around and look at Louis questioning. 

"U comin' mate?" Louis snaps out of his daze and quickly walk over to Zayn who just chuckles a bit and lays his arm around Louis' shoulders. They take some food from the counter, as usual there is no good food but is there in any school? Zayn starts to walk over to a table next to Harry and Liam.

"Erm Zayn I just- erm.." Louis stutters out. "Can we- erm.." He points carefully at the table where the other two boys where sitting and laughing. Zayn looks behind him confused but then turns back to Louis with a nod. They pick another table and sit down. They talk and laugh for a while until they decide to leave and go on break. 

"Haha I know it's sick mate I can't belie-" As they stand up Louis bump into someone and drops his whole tray while the other person does the same.

"What the-" He starts until he sees who it is and his knuckles turn white immediately. 

"Watch your-" Harry starts, "Ah, of course! Louis Tomlinson. Who else would be that clumsy huh?"

"Err you obviously since you where the one who bumped into me!" Louis says back sassily. 

"Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize you where stupid enough to blame your clumsiness on other people you disgusting freak!" Harry says and pushes him backwards. 

"Who you calling a disgusting freak you stupid idiot!" Louis says with a punch to his face.

"YOU-!" Harry screams and punch Louis in the stomach. In only a few seconds the fight is fully going and people are staring frightened. 

"LOUIS! STOP THAT! LOUIS!!" Zayn rushes over and pulls Louis off of Harry. Liam is already there trying to make Harry release Louis. As soon as Louis and Harry are apart they send glares and at first try to keep the fight up but they both soon realize their best friends are holding a tight and strong grip around their wrists. In a moment both of the boys see the whole cafeteria looking big eyed at them.

"WHAT YOU LOOKING AT, IDIOTS!" They both scream in sync. They carefully look at each other avoiding eye contact due to the awkward moment they just shared. 

Louis tries to walk out of the cafeteria to the restrooms and Zayn let's him but still walks with him. Liam sits down at a table with Harry and talks with him calmly. That is the last thing both Zayn and Louis see before they start to walk down the hall.

-----------------

A/N Hello again!! I am so so sorry I haven't updated but here's a chapter anyway (btw it's unedited this far but I'll fix it tomorrow). I got a Macbook Air for Christmas (Yayyy!!) so I definitely think I will write more (: I hope all of you had a great Christmas, if you celebrate, and if you don't I hope you had a great holiday! ((: I am so excited for New Years eve, I will be spending it at a hotel with my lovely mom <33 

Comment what you will be doing on New Years eve or what you did depending on when you read this haha :P Loveu!

Twitter and Instagram: larry_4love