chater 1

I will be using there real names some times. Not all the time.

Real names :

Danny- Daniel

Da kurlzz- matt

Funny man-dylan

J3t- George

J dog- jorel

Charlie- Jordan

Funny man (POV)

I was sleeping in my bunk and dreaming of girls with big ass butts. Then I heard yelling in my ear. I groan and look up to see Jordan with a bucket of water.

"If you did not get up I would throw water on you"

"Fuck you bitch" I growled

" whatever and get up we have band Practice" then he went out the bunk area.

"Why me". I said. I get up from my bunk and make my way over to the other side of the bus to the showers.

While walking over there,i feel something run into my chest. I look down and see danny.

"Sorry" he said shyly

"Its ok". I say with a small smile

"No it was me, sorry". I look at danny and wonder why he always does this.

I put my hand on his shoulder and say,"Danny its ok. You don't have to say sorry all the time"

"Ok, sorry" he said

I sigh then I hear Jordan "DANNY I NEED YOUR TALLNESS"

I laugh and make my way over to the showers.

I wonder why danny also aplozing. Hes been doing this ever since he started in the band. And when he left for a week to see his family he came back really sad like something happened.

I shrug it off maybe its just something scared him when he was out there. But what if something bad happened to danny boy. I don't know but i feel like i need to always protect danny. Like i have to and its my job only.

I sigh maybe im just thinking to hard about this. I shake my head. Whatever i just need to focus on the album right now.

20 minute's later

I come out the shower put my clothes on and go in front of the bus and see danny, Matty,j, and jordan

"Sup my people. King kong is in the house" i saw while walking into the room.

" hey funny" Matty said not look up from his phone.

"What you doing there Matty. Looking at gay porn pics"I said with a smirk.

"Yeah what are you doing looking at matty. You trying to see how people going to fuck you in the ass" jordan say

Me and the others laugh. J falls off the couch,and me and danny lean on the wall laughing. Johnny tries to seem like he never was laughing but you can still see the grin on his face.

He look at me then jordan and said " fuck you" we laugh more.

I looked over at danny and he seemed like he was in deep thought. I wonder why.  He does this all the time too. He just goes off on his own and space out. I just wanna know whats going on in danny boy head.

Johnny interrupts my thoughts by saying" come one guys. Songs don't right them selves"

10 minutes later

While at the studio i look over at danny and i see a little cut on his arm. He must had saw me look because he pulls down his jacket down.

I wonder why i never noticed them till now. I hope danny boy does not cut. I hope i was just see things. Yea funny you were just see things. Just get back to writing theses song lyrics.

Right after we left the studio matt and Jordan went to a pizza place to get everybody some thing to eat and j and Johnny went to find movies, so just me and danny in the bus.

Danny was in the bathroom a long time so I went to find out. I knock on the door. No voice. I did it again. No voice.

"Danny bubby you in there".

".........."

Then I thought it was something was wrong so I got my leg and burst open the door down and it was something far worst then i thought it would be.

I look at danny with a knife trying to cut into his wrist. I hurry and grab the knife away.

Danny (POV)

I saw funny look at me like I was a monster. I just my life to end that's all but he has to come in and stop me.

"Are.... You ok danny".

"Yes" I said looking do

He eyes me sharply and says,"are you ok"

"Yes" i say while look down

"Don't lie to me danny boy. Your sitting right here trying to cut your wrist" he say softly

"Its a long story. I really don't want to talk about it" I say while still looking at my shoes. I feel tears coming down my face

He sighs and starts walking towards me."well im gonna clean this up and we are going to talk. Ok"

"Ok"

By the time he was done the guys came in with the food. I ask funny. No I begged him to not tell any one of them He agreed he won't but he says don't do it again and we still needed talk about what happen.

We go back into the room with the others and we eat and watch some movies. I start to get sleepily so i head back to my bunk.

I lay in bed and start to fall asleep. I feel like something looking at me. Like it's"him" again. Like he's back. I start to cry thinking of memories of him.

Why did he have to do it. If i was strong i would have been able to defend my family and pride. Why did he have to come in to my life. I feel tears come down my face faster then i thought they were.

Nobody hears my silent cries. That's good. I don't want them to. But i must apologize to "him" everyday or else

That all. tell me what I have to improve in. Thank you

(Update)