Chapter 9 - ORIGINAL

"Are you asking me out?"

Oh god, she doesn't want to go out with me.

"Y-Yeah." I said sheepishly.

Don't panic, don't panic. Maybe she just wasn't expecting it.

"Jordan, I" I sighed, she didn't want to be more serious.

"Jordan. I would love too."

"Wait what?"

"I said I'd love to go out with you."

My mind stopped. I thought she didn't like me! This, this is a miracle!

"I thought you'd never ask!" She smiled. I looked down and kissed her. It felt perfect to know that I could call her mine.

"Let's just keep it on the down low, so they don't think that we just hooked up because of the bet pulling us closer together." I said, smiling.

"Yeah. Definitely. We should see how long we can keep it under the covers." She smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She fell asleep in my arms, and instantly I knew that this was right.

-+--+-

YES! IT HAPPENED! Ugh, I thought he'd never ask. I thought he didn't like me! I thought he was only doing this for the views.

Turns out he did like me.

I should have listened to Sonja.

Speaking of Sonja I really want to tell her, but I told Jordan we weren't going to tell anyone.

I played with the necklace Jordan had given me on our first date, as I heard him yawn.

"Morning, sleepy head." I said, looking up at him.

"Morning doll," he said yawning, leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"What are the plans for today?"

"Sonja and Tucker have invited us to a double date breakfast thing."

"Is Tucker-"

"Going to vlog? Yes." He sighed, and I laughed. I tapped his leg, before attempting to get up.

"Alrighty Mr Maron, you gotta get up." Jordan groaned as I got up, slipping on some of the slippers I had next to my bed.

"Coffee?" I asked, looking at Jordan as he nodded his head. He stretched, pulling the covers up a bit on himself. I laughed to myself, walking over to my blinds.

"Don't make me, Jor." He didn't move from his position, even though I had warned him. Early morning light filled the room, making everything bright. Jordan clamped his hands over his eyes, hissing at me.

"CLOSE THE BLINDS CLOSE THE BLINDS CLOSE THE BLINDS CLOSE THE BLINDS CLOSE THEM CLOSE THEM!" He screamed, making me laugh.

"Fine, fine! Only if you get your lazy ass out of my bed!"

"I will I will!" He quickly sat up as I closed my blinds.

"What's going on in here?" A sleepy-eyed Sonja asked, walking into my room.

"Nothin-"

"SHE IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL!"

"Blinds?" She asked, before laughing. Jordan nodded his head, making me giggle.

"What time are we leaving?"

"Like 10, 10:30."

"What time is it now?"