Characters

Skyler (Sky) - A suicidal girl that is trying to stay alive but is struggling. Skyler has beautiful white skin and blue eyes but wears white contacts. She has long black hair that fades into dark grey, then light grey, then white at the tips. Skyler enjoys Penny boarding, playing the Grand Piano, playing the Electric Guitar, singing, and going to concerts. (16)

Amber - The most popular girl in school. She thinks she's perfect and loves to bully the imperfect people. She has golden hair that's usually straightened or curled, she also has tanned skin with brown eyes. Amber enjoys shopping, fangirling, and walking around like she owns the place. (16)

Bryan (Bry) - The jock and Amber's boyfriend. He thinks he's perfect although he's really dumb. Bryan has dark blonde hair in a quiff style and blue eyes with tanned shin. He enjoys playing on the football team, messing around with his jock buddies, and being with Amber. (17)

Mr. Grey - The Geometry teacher at Highlights High, the school that everyone goes to. He's "friends" with all the popular people and barely knows Skyler exists. Mr. Grey has white hair that he was born with, and has pale skin with sky blue eyes. He enjoys acting like one of the students, picking on other kids, giving As to his popular students even if they fail. (34)

Adrien (Andy) - The emo boy at school that gets teased and bullied for being himself. Adrien or Andy has black hair with faded sky blue streaks in it, he also has beautiful emerald eyes and pale skin. Adrien enjoys skateboarding, playing Electric Guitar, and writing lyrics. He also enjoys listening to a mysterious band he hears in an abandoned and haunted music room, someone committed suicide in there and everyone is now scared of it. (16)