Chapter 1: The First Day

Skyler's (Sky's) POV:

Great, yet another school. I've been expelled from nineteen schools for acts of violence, a.k.a protecting myself and others from bullies. This time I'm at Highlights High. I wonder how long I'll last at this one. I walk to the bus stop and wait. I see a convertible drive by with the top down and a girl and probably her boyfriend shout "LOOSER!" at me and drive away. I brush it off because they don't even know me. A guy sits on the bench and starts writing in a notebook, he has cool hair. I go sit by him and say "Hey. Whatcha' writing?" I decided to talk to him because he seemed like somewhat like me. "A song.. Why do you care?" he said "I was just wondering.. sorry.." I felt like I was going to cry but he looked up at me and said "Sorry I thought you were someone else... Someone that bullies me" I felt a little better. "Oh, okay. So.. What's your name? I'm Skyler but you can call me Sky." he replied with "I'm Adrien but you can call me Andy." I nodded and read the song he was writing, he's really good. The bus came and Andy and I sat by each other. While we were on the bus we looked at each others schedules and saw that we have Geometry, Chemistry, and Lecture class together.

Adrien's (Andy's) POV:

Skyler was cool, she seems nice and she's also pretty. I really like how her hair fades into lighter colors and her white eyes. I'm almost certain it's dyed and those are contacts. I'm glad we have some classes together. When we got to school we walked to Geometry, the worst class ever, which was our first hour. Mr. Grey taught that class and always picks on me. The bell rang and Sky and I found a seat. Mr. Grey walked in and said "Hello class, we have a new student this year. I believe her name was Skyler. Come up here Skyler." Oh no.. she's going to be picked on too. Sky walked up and Mr. Grey said "You must be Skyler. What happened to your eyes and hair?" "I'm a demon from hell, that's what happened." She replied and I laughed a little. Mr. Grey glared at her and said "What do you like to do?" She has a funny response again "Well I like to eat souls and visit the devil himself." I burst out laughing loudly. Sky smiled and looked at me laughing my ass off. "I'm Skyler or Sky and if you dare to come near me I'll devour your soul and send you to Hell." I just laughed even harder. Sky laughed a little and Mr. Grey pointed to her seat and she walked back to me and we both laughed.

Amber's POV:

That demon girl thinks she's funny. She's just like that other emo kid. Well that's just another looser here. I'm sitting in the front of the class with my boyfriend Bryan or Bry. She sits back down in the back of the class and laughs with that Andy kid. Mr. Grey rambles on about how the year is going to be great and stuff. The day goes by pretty fast. After school I go to the mall with some of my friends and get some pink new outfits. When I get to my house I video chat Bry then go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll wear a new outfit yay!

Meow Meow My Kitties!

See you soon!