Chapter 2: Fight

Skyler's (Sky's) POV:

*Yawn* One of my cats jump on my bed as I wake up. (She has two cats named Neko and Nila) I pet Nila as she rubs on me then I get up and shower. After the shower I get dressed in a Black Veil Brides shirt and some black skinny jeans with a skull belt. Then I blow dry my hair, flat iron it, put my bangs in place, and then hairspray it. I get a text from Andy saying "Hey if you want to we can walk to school together. If you want to I will wait by the bus stop for you." I texted back "Sure I'm just going to eat and I will be right there" I put on some music using Bluetooth and went downstairs to the kitchen where the speaker is to make some food. I decided to just have some eggs and toast with butter. When I finished eating I stopped the music and told Andy I was on my way. I got to the bus stop and saw Andy writing a song. I poked his cheek and he looked at me then got up and started walking with me. *Time skip to when they get to school* We walked in the doors and a paper was thrown at my head. I opened it up and it said "Kill yourself looser!" I wanted to kill the person that threw it but I didn't know who.

Adrien's (Andy's) POV:

I read the paper that was thrown at Sky. I could tell Sky was mad and had a weird look in her eyes but I didn't know if that was a mad look or just her contacts bothering her. I knew it was Amber who wrote it by her handwriting and the pink pen, it's her thing. "Amber Wills wrote that. She always writes in pink pen and I know her handwriting from at the things she has thrown at me..." I said but immediately regretted. Sky stormed off looking for Amber and when she found her Sky threw the paper at her and screamed "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? THAT'S CALLED BULLYING AND IN THIS COUNTRY BULLYING ID ILLEGAL! YOU CAN GET THE DEATH PENALTY!" Then sky swung her fist at Amber and punched her in the face. Amber fell to the floor and Sky started kicking her in the ribs. I heard a crack, probably Sky breaking her rib. I couldn't move but then Amber's boy-toy pushed past me and I came to reality. Bryan grabbed Sky's arm but then she grabbed his arm back and flipped him over her back and he landed on the tile unconscious. Someone got a teacher and he stopped the fight and took Sky to his office. I walked with them but I had to wait outside the door. "You can't keep starting fights Skyler. You've been expelled from nineteen schools and if you do that again this will be your twentieth school." The principle said. She's been expelled that many times, what did she do in the other schools? "Every school I've been to has expelled me for protecting myself and others from bullying. How is that bad? In every state I've been to bullying is illegal and I punish them instead of turning them into the cops." Sky said. The principle replied with "Just don't do it again." Sky slammed the door behind her and saw me.

Sorry for a short chapter. I don't feel like writing much today but I knew I needed to update this.

Meow Meow My Kitties!

See you soon!