Chapter 1 - Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls

1995

"Something terrible has happened you have to come quick", said Katy.

"What is going on it can't be that important and I'm trying to enjoying the party", Rosie replied.

"Come to the bathroom now I really need your help".

The girls walk up to the bathroom and see a woman with a baby in a bathtub.

"OMG who said you could have a baby here tonight you are the worst Kappa pledge ever!" shouted Rosie.

"I'm sorry I didn't even know I was pregnant I don't think anyone is as embarrassed as I am" replied Natalie.

"Oh hey you guys Waterfalls is on. Awwww is that a baby?", said Emma.

"Waterfalls is my jam I am not missing Waterfalls for this come on girls lets go" said Rosie.

The girls went downstairs to the party where everyone is singing along to Waterfalls.

"Go Kappa!" shouted Rosie.

The girls go back up to the bathroom and check up on the baby.

"Because you're such a good babysitter I bought you some Mojito. Oh my god what the hell happened!" shouted Rosie.

"She's dead" replied Katy.

"How do you know she's dead".

"I touched her eyes to see if she was alive but they wouldn't move".

"That is so gross I can't even wear contact lenses because they freak me out so much".

"I don't care what freaks you out we have bigger problems. She's dead you guys! What the hell are we gonna do?".