Chapter 7 - "Rush Kappa" Party

All the Kappa Kappa Tau people are gathered in the Kappa house for a party and Chanel is about to recruit her new pledges.

"Everybody I have an announcement to make. This year Kappa Kappa Tau's choosing of the new pledges will be set in a different manner, anyone who wants to be a pledge can join", announced Dean.

"What fresh hell is this? You can't just do that God knows who wants to join Kappa they're all freaks! You don't understand it's not fair why do you have to do this?", said Chanel.

"I'm sorry but Gigi can't do anything now, there's no rule against it".

"Well than make up a rule that says only I can choose who gets to join Kappa pronto".

"Sorry but we can't do that".

"Why not?".

"You need permission".

"From who?".

"A lawyer perhaps".

"I have a lawyer Gigi you can sort this all out can't you".

"Yeah sure".

"You don't sound like you can to me".

"That's because I can't".

"Holy crap can anything be done right at this place!".

"Alright Chanel calm down".

"Don't you tell me to calm down Dean Munsch. I will get my revenge on you bitches, just wait and see. I'm going upstairs by myself".

"Don't you wanna meet the new pledges first?".

"They're here?".

"Uh - huh come out girls. Chanel meet Hester, Tiffany and Sam".

"No, no this can not be happening right now. I can't have these people in Kappa this is all wrong".

"Oh look I just found Jennifer looking bored with nothing to do in the world, perhaps she could join Kappa".

"What is your problem with me Munsch?".

"I'm just giving you what you deserve for treating people like shit over the time you've taken the lead of Kappa".

"I haven't done anything wrong you're crazy! Is this some sort of master plan you have?".

"You'll see".