Chapter 5 - It's Coffee Time!

"So what are your hobbies?", asked Zayday.

"I do horse riding, I have piano and guitar lessons and I also do running".

"Cool, any favourite school lessons?".

"My favourites are art, music and sport. Mainly because I just think that they're more interesting than all the other subjects I've learnt".

"Oh look there's the coffee shop" said Zayday.

"I'll queue up for us" replied Grace.

Grace walks inside the coffee shop and sees a tall blonde girl at the counter.

"210 degrees that's really hot it's 2 degrees below boiling point" said the waiter.

"I'm sorry did I just walk into a coffee shop that doesn't have the technology to make my Trenta, no-foam, five shot, half-caf, no foam, Pumpkin Spice Latte, with no foam at 210 degrees!", yelled Chanel.

"Sorry ma'am I'll be back in a sec".

"OMG this place is so messed up"

"One Trenta, no-foam, five shot, half-caf, no foam, Pumpkin Spice Latte, with no foam at 210 degrees for Chanel", said the waiter.

"Thank you".

"Hi can I get a Pumpkin Spice Latte but really really freezing".

"Not you too".

"I'm just kidding".

"What's your name?".

"Señorita Awesome".

"Well Señorita Awesome what can I get you?".

"Just a 2 normal cappuccinos please".

"Do you go to Wallace College?".

"Yep I'm going to join Kappa Kappa Tau. See you around..... Pete".

"Hey Señorita Awesome wait! You can't join that sorority bad things have happened there you don't want to get involved with any of those girls".

"Why does everyone say that it's absolutely fine there you have nothing to worry about".

"What's your actual name?".

"Grace".

"Grace I'm telling you that house, something happened in there. It's a secret that the sisters have kept forever".

"Do you know what the secret is?"

"No".

"Than how can you know it's that bad?".

"Look I just know things alright, plead trust me on this one".

"See you around".

"What took you so long?" asked Zayday.

"Long queue".