Chapter One

*Harry Styles POV*

What am I going to get her this year? Last year I got her earings, and the year before a necklace. I mean this year I can get her flowers and a bear, but that seems so tacky. I thought to myself. Maybe I'll get her nothing and just tell her how I feel. I mean it has been eight years we have been friends. Yeah, that sounds good. Maybe I should ask Lou first, he can ask Eleanor for me, she knows Katiee better than anyone!  

To Lou Hey Lou! I need you to ask Eleanor something for me.  

I waited for him to answer but I felt like ages, and that I would never get a reply. So I walked down stairs to get something to eat. I started to get the eggs and pan out, but I felt my phone buzz and quickly looked to see what Lou said, but it wasn't from Lou, it was Katiee.  

From Katiee :) Hey Styles, You ready for tonight? I can't wait! :)  

To Katiee :) Yup, ready then I'll ever be.  

I really can't wait, but I'm no were remotely ready. I'm so nervous I have got the worse jitters and my stomach it's in millions of knots. Why would I say yes! I'm so stupid. I thought. I ran back upstairs to start getting my clothes together. I walked over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Still with bed head and in pajama's.  

"Yup totally ready..." I said to myself.  

I looked at my phone and saw Lou texted back. I quickly looked to see the answer I was hopeing for.  

From Lou Yeah. Ask away she says.  

To Lou Okay well you know I have been friends with Katiee for quit some time now, and that I REALLY like her. Well I think this year I'm going to ask her out. Have any idea how? and what should i get her?  

From Lou: Okay, well, I think yeah! Totally go for it! I mean you guys are cute together. But Eleanor says, she doesn't want to be dragged into this. whatever that means.  

What does Eleanor mean she doesn't want to be dragged into this? It's not like I asked her to hide a body. It was a simple question, but i can't get mad at her. She has me scared now.  

To Lou: Okay thanks Lou! I'm gonna do it. and Tell Eleanor it's fine.  

Now that, that's on my mind, and I'm totaly scared out of my wits. I think I should get in the shower before I get changed. After I get out of the shower I have to think of something we should do later today before I ask her out. Gosh! Why am I so nervous. I practiced this.   I looked in the mirror and said, "You've got this Styles!"                                          

*Louis' POV*  

I looked at Eleanor in confusion and asked "Eleanor, what do you mean you don't want to be dragged into this? I mean it's not like Harrys committed a crime or anything. He just asked for advice."  

"I know Lou, it's not that. I just don't want to see Harry get hurt.. and today being a sepcial day and all." She replied with a worried look on her face.  

"What do you mean you don't want to see him get hurt?"    "I can't tell you. I made a promise." She said with a tremble in her voice  

I got closer to her and put my arm around her, trying to make me feel better. She knows she can tell me anything. And we made a proise not to keep secrets from each other... So why is she keeping this from me? It can't be that bad... Can it?

  "Come here love, you know you can tell me anything. I promise I won't tell anyone. not ever Harry." I tried to comfort her  

She sighed and replied, "Okay, but you didn't hear this from me."                                        

*Katiee's POV*

  I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I know Harry has something special for me prepared today. I just have no clue what it will be. It can be anything! He can take me to the movies, a walk in the park, or even a dinner. Why isn't he dropping hints like any other time. It would help so much more! I don't know if I should wear a dress, skinny jeans & Tee, shorts and jacket. Gosh Styles! Can't you drop a hint?!

"Hunny breakfast is ready!!" My mother chimmed from downstairs.  

"Comming mum!" I called back.

I walked down stairs and stad at the table still in my pajamas.  

My mum looked at me and said "Shouldn't you be dressed? Isn't Harry coming over to take you out? Today is your guys anniversary  isn't it?"  

"Mum, yes it's today. And he isn't coming over to pick me up will around 8:00 so I have time. It's only 9:24. i have eleven hours. And why are you nervous? I should be the one who is nervous. i still haven't found out a way to tell him yet." I sighed.  

"Well hun, you better figure it out.. and fast. Thoses eleven hours will fly by." She hugged me.