Chapter Two

*Katiees POV*

Man was mum right! I've got two hours left, and I'm still not sure how to break the news to him! Should I say it up front? Slid it into conversation? Or just till ben tell's him? GOSH! Why is this so hard to figure out? I walked over tto my dresser, still unaware what I wanted to wear, I took out this really pretty blue dress. It was strapless, and had these pretty patterns at the bottom, it's also finger tip lenght. Then I pulled out a pair of bleached skinny jeans and a 'Bring Me The Horizan' tee-shirt out. then I went over and got out this cute pair of black heals and my white convers. I put on the dress and heels. It looked to dressy so i decided to go with the skinny jeans and tee-shirt.. but I really like my heals. So to class it up a bit and not give harry a huge height advantage I went with the heels.

"Katiee!! You have an hour and a half left! Get your ass in gear and let's move!" She yelled from down stairs.

"Yes, mother!!" I yelled back. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the straughtener and curling iron. I was gonna straighten my hair and them put loose curls in it. I think it's cute because it's not plain but not to much.

I grabbed my make-up and looked in the mirror and decided what I wanted to do. I took out te liquid foundation and put it over some blemishs' then put on the powder fondation. Then I put on some eye liner, nothing fancy, but a black line with a little wing. I didn't bother with eye shadow. Then I put on a think layer of lip gloss and then shoved that in my pocket. I take it wiht me EVERYWHERE! I heard my phone go off.. but I didn't bother with it.

*Harry's POV*

I am soo nervous! I still wasn't ready! an hour left and I still haven't gotten my hair fully done! God where has the time gone! I tried to call Katiee to tell her I might be a little late.

-ring-

-ring-

-ring- "Come on Katiee pick up!' I muttered.

-ring-

-ring-

-ri--'After the tone please leave a message after the beep' "Hey you've reached Katiee, Sorry I couldn't get to the phone on time. Leave a message and I'll get back to you ASAP"

*Sigh* Hey Katiee. It's me Harry. I may be a little late so don't get worried. I won't leave you waiting forever. Okay, bye love."

I hung up a little disapointed that she didn't answer that jsut means I have to wait longer to hear her voice. I wish time would go by faster!

"Damn! Only 7:30. I still have half an hour!" I muttered to myself.

So I just sat down onmy couch and got on my laptop for the remanding time.

*Katiees POV*

"Where is he? It's 8:30. He said he would be here at 8:00. Gosh Harry this is so like you!" I whispered to myself hoping my mum didn't hear.

"What? He said 8:00? You need to call that boy and tell him he needs to hurry the hell up!" She said.

"Mom it's fine. Harry isn't the type of boy to stand a girl up. I know him." I said. A little weary with what I said. I've known him for some years now. But I still havn't figured im all out yet. There is something hiding. Something I can't see.

*Harrys POV*

I dozed of a little and hadn't noticed. I jolted awake and looked at the clock.

"SHIT!" I murmured. It's half an hour past eight. She is going o be pissed. i grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I jumped in my car and bashed the stearing wheel because I was so upset. She is going to hate me. I feel so bad leaving her there waiting, but I shouldn't I left her a voice mail. She should have heard it by now.

I sped down the road. swerving in and out of cars. I'm suprised a police man didn't pull me over. The whole ride there I was cursing myself. Just as I was pulling up to her house I saw the it was eight forty-five. What is her mother gonna think? This isn't going good for me.