Chapter 5

Sosa. What the fudge is he doing here? 

I walked towards him with a confused expression on my face. I stopped right infront of him. "Hello" I said to him with a raised brow. "What's good b?" he replied. "What are you doing here" I said not even answering his question. "I came here to handle some things. Seeing you is just a bonus. Why are you here btw?" he asked. "This is my college." I said as he stared over my head. "What are you-" but i was cut off by hands wrapping around my waist and a firm cest pressing against my back. 

"Que faites-vous ici Sosa? (What are you doing here Sosa?)" Reece said behind my back. Do I know what he was saying? HELL NO! Did I even know Reece spoke French? NO! "Nous avons des affaires à traiter (We have business to handle) I see you two know eachother" Sosa said gesturing to Reece and I. I looked up at his face and opened my mouth to speak but was once again interrupted by Reece. "I see the two of you know eachother too" "I'm just going to go" I interrupted and moved Reece's arms from around me. "see you another time Sosa" I said and I just walked off down the long road to my college house listening to some Giggs.

I walked into the house and signed my name but i felt someone jump on my back and wrap their arms around me. "OH MY GOSH LIBERTY WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Who other than the dwarf that is Morgan. "You missed so much. Ashley was acting completely stupid and knocked me in the head with the snooker pole and...." she kept going as I listened to her and greeted everybody. "What took you so long?" I looked at the voice and it was none other than Ashley. 

Ashley's a boy that my friend Krystal was infatuated with for ages!!! I guess she realised she didn't really like him because all of a sudden he was FRIEND ZONED! lol

"Shut up Ashley! No one asked you" Was my genius response. I know it sounds like I was being mean but that's just how I speak to him and he just keeps coming back for more... I went to the cafe at the house and got some food and I just evaluated my life. Reece walked in and sat in front of me. 

"We're not going out fyi" He stopped smiling and looked at me like he just found out his dog died. "Yeah I know" He tried to play it off. I looked up at himand said "Look Reece as much as I would love to be with you right now, we've only just started speaking and it seems like we're moving way to fast. Honestly I feel like a whore..." He just nodded and looked at me with a straight face "Lo siento nena. Yo realmente soy. (I'msorry babe. I really am)" He stared into my eyes and only said "I get it" Then he got up and walked out of the front door, slamming it for emphasis.

Damn! He's acting like I just dumped him. We're not even going out

************************************************************************

Hey guys,

Sorry it's short and rubbish but I just can't be bothered these days. I finish college for summer in 1.5 weeks so I will be uploading more often but for now Adios

Love and Skittles

China xxx