Prolouge

A/N: K this is my first attempt at creating a story on Wattpad! I am currently in school, hopefully I will be able to update more over the summer. Also, I WILL NOT be doing ANY Percabeth, Jiper, or Frazel break ups, as I ship all three of those couples. And away we go!

Chiron's POV:

Chiron stood in Professor McGonagall's office at Hogwarts. He had never quite gotten over the beauty of the space. But the Headmistress of Hogwarts broke into his thoughts. " Chiron, your idea is insanity! Why do you think our groups were separated for so long?"

"I proposed this idea in the first place, Minerva, because Camp Half-Blood's oldest enemies are at the gate and we can no longer afford to ignore each other. From what I have heard, your remaining enemies have not been idle. Death Eaters are grouping together. We need each other, Minerva. We both cannot fight alone."

" We were both fine in the last wars, Chiron! We each dealt with each others problems ALONE, and that was what our races swore to millennia ago!"

To this Chiron replied, " Ouranus is stirring, and Tartarus will aid him, of that I am sure. He will release the most evil villains, the most terrible monsters." He gave her a look. "You know of whom I speak, Minerva."

Minerva McGonagall's face drained of color. "It cannot be..."

"And yet it is. Voldemort himself is among the living once more, although he has not yet revealed himself to his followers. He is gaining strength daily, and will soon be strong enough for his actions to reverberate into our world."

She drew herself up and said "Then I approve this alliance. Who will send representatives?"

" I will send the most powerful heroes from both Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter to acquaint themselves with your students here for 6 months. By then, the war will have most likely begun and we will fight together, as allies."

"Then it is decided?"

"It is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I don't own HP or PJ, they belong to J.K Rowling and dear Uncle Ricky, who apparently enjoys

torturing us Percabeth shippers with totally uncalled-for cliffies.