Yum! Sweet, Spicy, or Icy?

Yum! Sweet, Spicy, or Icy? is my first story on Wattpad! I hope the Wattpad World (you) encourage me to do more! Happy Reading! ~Rose~ 

×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞×∞

"Alright! Only two more blocks to go!" Matthew yelled. He's been my trainer for two years so far, and my best friend... and the guy I think is perfect for me. We're racing to the mall to get Diane Leary something for her birthday. Everybody knows you gotta get Diane something for her birthday or she won't let you party. We started betting that whoever got to the mall first would get twenty dollars.

"IN YOUR FACE! I WON!" It was predicted that I'd win because even though Matthew taught me, I was born this way.

ANNA ROSE CLARK~ That's me!

SIBLINGS: DYLAN HENDERSON CLARK & ALICE CHANTELLE CLARK

PARENTS: ARTHUR MALCOM CLARK & EMMA CLAIRE MONROE

I have all A+'s except in Math. Oh how I hate that class! I excell in swim team and track.That's why I just received twenty dollars.

"WOW!" Matthew exclaimed.

"I have a good teacher." I punched his shoulder.

"Why yes, yes you do!" he struck a pose and I made a face at him.

I looked down to where my purse was suppose to be as we entered the mall, but it wasn't there. I remembered now. I left it on top of the table next to the vending machine. "Hey! Matthew! Wanna bet another five dollars that I could beat you back to the gym?" I asked.

"Why would you wanna do that? It's like a million miles away!" he pouted, obviously tired.

"Well, I forgot my purse. Which means I wouldn't be able to buy anything or be able to put all the money I'll win from you anywhere so..." I stopped because Matthew just had to get five dollars. "Head start no fair!" I yelled. We're such kids.

          "So fair," he screamed back "I gave you twenty dollars! I should at least get the five bucks!" We're both really good runners, but i would say that i was better. "You know I'm gonna win right?" he screamed back again, but I'm not there. He turned around, saw nothing, turned right back- ZOOM! goes the dazzling, blonde rocket, hot as ever! No, seriously it's like 100° F out here!

          "Hey! No fair!" He jets up to me, finally catching up. But not until he went went way too far and pushed me by my back. Right into a huge RV!

          "Ow..." I whispered.

          "Anna are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I could tell he really meant it, surprisingly.

          "Oh..." I tried to squint in the sun. "Whoa!" this was the closest Matthew ever came to me and it was wonderful! I didn't even move a single inch from my reaction, because I kind of liked what he was doing now, with full concern in his eyes for just pushing me down!

         "Are you okay?" he breathed on my face, checking if I was hurt anywhere.

          "Now that you're here." I gushed out. What the heck did I just say? Hopefully, he didn't hear that. I doubt it because right there he stared to blush red. Oh my God! I just made Matthew Conner Evans blush! Why am I smiling? Stop smiling!

          But once it was there it was gone. Something's bothering him what was it? I'll find out soon enough. But, for now just try to keep your cool, Anna. I jumped up, but as soon as that happened, "Oof!" his head was still kinda on top of mine and I jumped kinda, well really fast and let's just say I hit him on the head.. yeah. Great goin'! Very cool Anna!