Prologue

A/N: Enjoy!

You're looking through the ads in a newspaper, thinking on what you should do today, until you come across a ad for a job opening. " 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Help Wanted'". 'Hey,just my luck! Let's check this place out.' You get dressed before grabbing the newspaper and leaving the house.

~Time Skip~ (Your POV)

"And this is where you'll work and guard the restaurant." my new boss explained. He walked me around the pizzeria so I could get familiar look at the place, pointing out what was what, where the faculty room was, and had introduced me to the animatronics. But something about the animatronics puts me on edge, almost like you were being watched, but I shook the feeling off and paid attention to my boss.

"Alright. But for five nights, right?" I asked.

"Yes, after those five nights you can either stay, or quit, and we'll look for another person."

I nodded. "Understood."

He claps his hands. "Great! Here's the keys and lock up after your shift."

"Thank you." We said our goodbyes and walked around the pizzeria. I looked around but didn't see anyone. '...He said I'll meet someone...'

"So you're the new rookie, huh?"

Turning around quickly to see a guy leaning against the wall. "Holy crap! You scared me!"

"Hehe...sorry."

'His uniform looks like mine, but with a tie and shoulder pads......who wear shoulder pads anymore??' "Hello, I'm (y/n). Are you Mike?"

"Yeah. The name's Mike, Mike Schmit. I used to work the night shift, until I requested....more like demanded....to work the day shift. I just couldn't stand taking the night shift anymore! Not after what happens.....after 12..." He shudders.

Raising an eyebrow, I questioned."What happens after 12?"

Right when he was about to explain, his watch beeped. "Oh, it's 11:40. You should head down to the office now. Here..." He tosses me the keys. "Lock up after your shifts."

"Thanks..." I stared at the keys until that weird feeling that you were being watched again and turned to the animatronics.

"Tsk.." Mike glared at them on stage. "Yeah.... the feeling sucks,huh? Don't worry, you won't be working alone."

"I won't?"

He shakes his head. "Nope! Appearently, another person came in for the job, so atleast you'll have company... Well, good luck!" He turns to leave before saying this over his shoulder. " Don't die..."

I watched him leave then thought what he said. 'Wait, WHAT?! Don't die?! What he mean by that?!' Scared, I quickly shaked off the feeling before heading down to the office.

Not knowing what horrors will await me.