Chapter 4

When I got over the shock of what just had happened, I explained everything to Becky and Laura once we were at a safe distance from the store. "SHUT UP!" Becky said after a moment of the two of them just standing there with blank facial expressions. "No I swear..." "Why the fuck did I made you come to us I could have seen Luke! You are so fucking lucky! AND YOU EVEN GOT HIS FREAKING NUMBER!" as Becky kept on rambling of how lucky I am I was still trying to process what happened.

It was the next day, we were all in our room and Becky and Laura were fast asleep. I couldn't sleep I kept thinking should I call him or not? I have been going over this for the past 28 hours. I suddenly heart a soft sleepy voice that made me jump. "Maybe you should send him a text?" Laura said as she got up. She must have been really fast asleep as she nearly walked into the closet instead of out of the door. As sleepy as she was and I don't think fully aware of what's going on, she did have a good idea! Why didn't I think of that? I picked up my phone and opened my messages. I had already saved his number into my phone because I lost the map once already I know I could do it again so I took precaution. I selected his name and now I got to a new dilemma: What was I going to send him?

After a while of staring at my screen with my fingers hovering over my keyboard and trying to hold back laughter when Laura returned from the bathroom, I knew what I was going to send.

'Hey,

I want to apologize if I broke your phone and I really feel guilty about it.
I'll pay for the repair costs

Sorry'

After I send it I really felt stupid. How lame could a message be. I really hope he won't be to mad at me for breaking his phone.

When I entered the kitchen that morning Becky was already having some breakfast. "Good morning." I said to Becky who just was about to take a bite of her sandwich. "Oh jeez I didn't hear you but good morning did you sleep well?" "Yes not long but I did sleep well." At that moment I felt my phone buzzing. I got a text. It was from him, from Luke. I felt a chill up my back when I pressed 'open'.

'Hey, you don't need to apologize you broke nothing don't worry.
Hoped you liked the meet and greet

Luke"

I felt really confused after reading that. If I didn't break anything then why did he gave me his number? Was I that dumb that I didn't know what was going on? I really don't get if he didn't want me to call him to pay for the repairs of his phone then why? Why? Why? I must have been thinking really hard because Becky started laughing. "Are you ok? You look constipated!" "What? No I was thinking." "Sweety that doesn't look healthy I think thinking is just not meant for you sorry." "Well I'm really glad to have such a nice friend." "I know I honestly wouldn't know what you would do without me." She said as she pulled out her tongue. "Sure me neither." And then the both of us started laughing until Laura entered the kitchen. "Ok who stood on my toe last night? It's freaking blue and it hurts!" I immediately had to laugh as I remembered when she was on her way back that I heard a bang in the hall way. She must have kicked her toe in her 'sleep' walking. "This is so not funny! Why would you do that?" She asked with a flustered face that just made me laugh even more.

After I was done laughing I told her what happened and told the both of them what I had done last night. "Are you sure I did? I don't remember anything of it." Laura said in disbelieve. "Oh yes you did. I first thought that you were going to look for Narnia in your closet." Becky and me laughed with that while Laura was trying to take in what happened. "But back to the text." Becky said after she was done laughing. "Why are you so confused?" "Because I thought it was because I broke his phone or something like that and what mustn't he think of me? I didn't even know him or his band but did came to a meet and greet! Oh maybe that was why he asked what I think of the meet and greet!" "No I don't think Luke thought that. I mean I don't think he will just give his number if he would have thought you were a 'fake fan'." Laura said but somehow that didn't ease my mind at all it just made me even more confused. What happened?