First day

Chapter 1.

"Tick-ock, tick-tock," And that would be my clock.

An enraged look washed over my features after I turned-off the damn clock.

"For god sake, it's Sunday!" I said loudly.

I severely wanted to cry. It sucks, No one wants to wake up on Sunday, I often sleep longer than anyone I know.

But still, I need to look for a job.

I got up from bed very quickly, immediately dressed up. I don't need to take a shower nor brush my teeth, and that's because I need to fix the bathroom!

You can tell, the beginning of the broken-life of a 31 years old dude.

I checked my kitchen, it's dirty as hell, but I'm surely going to clean it.

I may have said that before though.

I picked three donuts from upon the television. From upon the television?

Yeah, don't ask.

I took my fender acoustic-guitar and put it into the guitar hanger.

"Yes I am ready to go!" I said, that may sound like a happy voice indeed.

It's a new rule that I'm following lately, "Be happy, no matter what".

In any case, today would be Sunday, a very crowded day. well, especially in New York.

I don't care, I need to focus. Where to start, and where to go.

Anaguiwla, a very simple coffee shop. And also the perfect place to start looking for a job, a very okay place.

I walked to Anaguiwla, I entered and went directly to the corner and sat.

About one minute later, I was being noticed by the owner, Mark, who is a very good friend to me.

"Look who's here!" He said.

"Like usual please." I said in the calmest voice I could muster.

"Got it," He said with a very large smile.

He's a great guy, Mark was suffering from a divorce and had been drinking for over 5 years after his divorce. But now look at him, he owns a sweet coffee shop, His children comes to visit him every Monday and Saturday, a two 15 years old kids.

"Here's your coffee!" With a cheerful smile.

"Thanks buddy." I said with a smirk.

I grasped the coffee and start drinking. Later as I held my coffee cup in on hand and a newspaper that was upon the table in the other hand, I noticed a tall-brunette woman crossing the street, I wasn't hitting on her or something. Probably not the best day. But she looked familiar. If I was to describe her I would say her hair was midnight-black and it flowed over her shoulders. Her lips well... She had honey lips. She was wearing kidult clothes.

She looked familiar, definitely. A cogent voice was pushing me towards her.

Funny two damn things I knew that moment. I am not getting a job and I might get laid.

"Alright, go for it." I said quietly.

I stood up and dropped the money over the table, and went out of Anaguiwla with a slow motion. As I got out my eyesight moved directly to her eyes as she noticed me too.

I bend down my head and I followed her.

She was heading to a garden apparently. As I continued following her, She suddenly stopped.