SECOND PART.

Okay now I'm not stupid. I knew she noticed me. As I expected she moved her head to the back without moving her lowest-body.

I took a few steps towards her.

"Nice shirt," I mumbled into her ear.

"Nice try!" She responded yelling at me, trying to escape later.

I took her both hands tightly, as she resisted, "I will smack your face off!"

"I know you will," I said, but I also knew it was not going the right path disrespecting her, but that awkward feeling that got me into her in the first place.

I would describe it as if it was a musical melodic melody that drives my ears crazy.

She looked as if she was about to explode, but thankfully she muttered,"What do you want?".

Right there, I felt that energy or whatever it is between the two of us, knowing that I honestly hoped for an actual ignorance.

I didn't answer, words could've ruined that moment, I didn't have a plan though, but more surprising she didn't answer either, a coincidence? Nope.

See. That what I was hoping for, signs that gave me the absolute courage to take a step forward.

"Do you forget as you forgive?" I said, moving up her head straight to mine.

Before this gets any more interesting, I'd like to clear things up, and that would be by introducing our first meeting ever.

Anastasia, is her name. An extremely beautiful Russian name.

Now, 2 months ago, to be specific. On 11 Mai 2015, the day I was being kicked from my job at the technology academy.

The day I took the bus while holding my work baggage. I stepped to the bus with a very depressed face. Going inside the bus unhurried. Getting the attention of a couple of persons, of course and why not. A man with a ratty hair, thick beard, Clammy face, what an attractive features, worth attraction.

I usually sit in the front while going to work, because of my work issues, the ones with my boss. As I continued walking looking for a sit, An anonymous speaker with a soft sound.

"A tough day?"

"Indeed." I said.

"Can I sit?" I Asked.

"Please." She said with a pleasure.

"I'm Paul" Saluting her.

"Anastasia, that's my name." She said.

"It's nice meeting you Anastasia, hopefully not annoying you." I Said.

This was our first special meeting, that's where it all started. We've been talking so much about several subjects, including life's problems.

It was basically adults talking. But we came to a point, where she seemed very upset. "So, are you single?"

"I used to be, Happily no longer anymore." She said with annoyance.

"Happily?"

"Yes, but never mind, really" She said with a serious face.

"Alright, then." I mean fuck it. I am not going to beg her to talk, I'm not being rude, but this technique is the only way she'll respond later, hopefully.

"Sorry, but it's that I had a worse relationship with this guy lately, like literally, it was horrible." She seemed depressed.

"No ... really, it's okay." Me acting cool, I love it.

A few seconds after both of us has been quiet.

"Okay, so his name is Michael"

It works, even though I was having a very bad day and all, I was always a ladies man. The idea was talking to her, keep listening to her, then find a vulnerability.

And apparently, her ex was a vulnerability indeed. After Making her more depressed, then bang her, probably.

This is me actually, with my current state, Paul, 31 years old, single.

Right now, as she continued speaking, I kept listening to her, for real, I don't fake stuff even with my bad background, I love playing it real. Anyway, let's see the upcoming.

She was very depressed, her both old parents died while they were coming to her marriage, a very horrible accident. After she heard about her parents, she went crazy and left all the audience.

Now, clearly, Michael was supposed to be the only one, to support her. After she was affected with insanity, All she wanted is to hug her man. She decided to go upstairs.

As she was restfully climbing the stairs, very exhausted that her strength drained. She stops by on each step just to catch a few longish deep breath. A horny voice suddenly appeared that was being caught from above, it's definitely one of those rooms that were made in order to put some wedding material.

The sound was anonymously released from there. Now as she's intending to check in, her heart was beating very fast with a stomach ache. What a weird painful feeling! -- She's already there. On this particular moment, Anastasia couldn't handle to see the situation. "Cheating on me?" She blurted.

"I am sorry..."

"Don't." She interrupted.

Silence was the only thing going through that time, the pathetic face of Michael.